Chapter 13

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Sorry for the no updates in these past few days, there is just you know ✨Problems✨
So, there is no problem now, the updates
Will back to daily update😊
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Takemichi's POV

Everyone was just sitting here and quietly chatting with each other, it was midnight but I still had no plans to go home, it was fun to hang out here.
"Hello" greeted me when the man was always with Baji-San "Hi" I answered, he sat next to me and turned to me "My Name is Matsuno Chifuyu, you?" He said and held out his hand to me "H-Hanagaki Takemichi" I answered and shook hands with him "Friends?" he asked while he was smiling, I smiled and replied "FRIENDS!"

"Do you like cats?" he asked me again "I love cats but I don't have one"I answered, he raised his eyebrows because of curiosity "I love cats but I don't know how to take care of them and I'm not that responsible" I added, he nodded his head while pouting "I'm gonna teach you then!" he shouted with a bright smile, I scratch my head and laugh nervously, no need Chifuyu huhu

"Mhhh...What will you teach to my Takemicchi?"Mikey-Kun said so I turned my head to him my Takemicchi...
While looking at him I felt my face is gonna turn red but I'm so lucky it was midnight.
"I'm gonna teach him how to take care of a cat and be responsible!"Chifuyu answered Mikey-Kun raised his eyebrows "Why would Takemicchi need a cat, I can meow~"He replied which made my face even redder "Eh?" Chifuyu replied in shock "I can meow, so Takemicchi doesn't need a cat anymore, I can be his cat" Mikey said, he looked at me and smirked "meow~" he mouthed and he turn back his look to others, I already feel my face is a tomato already! Wtf Mikey-Kun !!

I turned back my look to Chifuyu and he was looking at me with confusion "This is the very first time I have seen Mikey-Kun act flirty" Chifuyu said, he look at me while smirking "Are you guys dating?" he asked, I immediately shook my head "NO! WE'RE NOT!" I yelled "Why do you look so nervous and your face is so red?" he asked again "You're wrong Chifuyu, stop teasing me!" I yelled again, he laugh at me while patting my head "It's okay, I was dating with Baji-San but it's so comfortable if your love one is always there" he whispered at me...So I was correct he was dating the first division captain, well stay strong to them "Stay strong" I said, he smiled at me as a response.
-
-
-
-
I'm riding here on Mikey-Kun's motorbike now, I'm just adjusting my helmet to make the ride safe "Are you ready?" He asked "Yeah" I answered. He started to warm up the motor so I tightened my grip on the back, yes I was holding at the back of his motor and not to his waist "Takemicchi" he calls "Hold my waist, I don't want you to get in an accident" he said, but I didn't obey, so I just let him, I was surprised when he turned to me and forcefully took my hand and he put it on his waist "Hold me tight" he said, I just did his command.

I could feel his breathing as we drove along, the motor was moving slowly but I didn't remove my hold on him either.
I feel my heart was beating so fast, I can't tell if I'm nervous or what. But I'm so comfortable with him...

I was surprised because the road we were taking was not the way home "I know you are wondering but can you come with me to visit my brother's favorite spot?" He asked "Sure, I'm trusting you" I replied.

The night is cold and the breeze is nice, the light you can see is beautiful and the person with me is the person that I never thought I would be comfortable with right away.

We arrived at the beach and you can tell if it's beautiful here, it's so cold and you can only hear the sea rising "Mikey-Kun, this place is so beautiful" I said. I felt Mikey holding my arm "Let's take a walk" he said, I nodded my head in response.
We walk in the water, the water is cold and the breeze is cold
"Baji and Emma and I are always here with Big Bro, we always choose to spend time here and enjoy" Mikey-Kun started talking, I'm ready to listen and support if you break down now...

"But I haven't come here often since Shinichiro died, after 3 years ago...I just came back here again" I was surprised by what he said so I stopped walking, I faced him without hesitation I immediately hugged him "Takemicchi ..." he called, Mikey-Kun I want you to cry "If you want to cry...Go on...I'm not gonna judge you...I know it still hurts .." I said and tightened hugging him, I also felt the tightness when he hugged me.

We just hugged each other when we suddenly stopped because of the pouring rain "The rain wants to cry with you" I said "I'm not crying" he said, I just laughed and hugged him even tighter.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────
Mikey's POV

I don't know but even though it's raining and we're both wet, he still doesn't want to let me go. Who wouldn't fall in love with you quickly if you acted like that Takemicchi?
"Don't we have any plans to go home?" I asked "It's nice to hug you Mikey-Kun, I don't feel like I'm wet," he said, I just laughed and parted from his hug "Let's go home, I don't want you'll to get sick," I said, I was surprised when he held my hand "meow ~" I was surprised by what he said "You look like a fool," I said "When I get sick, will you take care of me?" he asked "What if we both get sick? "I also asked" Let's take care of each other, "he said and immediately walked over to me" Let's go home, we might get sick if we stay here, "he said and walked to my motor while holding my hand...

The rain was pouring hard, so I started the motor slowly, I didn't want to get injured and I didn't want to hurt Takemicchi...
We are close to their house, so Takemicchi will be able to go home safely...

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Sorry, my cat died while I'm typing this...
Her name is Emma...
(March 21, 2022)
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ──────

} ────── ⊰