Chapter 17

Takemichi's POV

I've been sitting for a few minutes and I can't move here because I'm tied up, I want to insult Yaz in case I don't want to do that, how is it, what are those people planning...
I don't know what nonsense those people thought and why I was tied up with that, it's annoying but I also feel excitement for an unknown reason...
The only ones with me here in the room are Mana and Luna, they are just quietly looking at me and smiling at me "You're handsome, you look like a greek god" said Mana, Greek god?  I was so far away from them and how could she say "That's the effect of the listener on what Brother's reading, Takemichi-Nii is handsome!" Luna said and look at me while her eyes are sparkling
I was just looking when the door suddenly opened and I saw Baji-San, Draken-Kun, Mitsuya-Kun, and Kazutora-Kun while chifuyu holding a camera that I think was from Yaz "Hi! Takemicchi" Draken-Kun greeted me,  he approached me and I was surprised when he suddenly lifted me, how to lift a sack of rice that's how he lifted me!  "DRAKEN-KUN !!"  I shouted "SHHH! You might wake him up; shut up" Baji-San scolded, why would I, I'm tied up and Draken-Kun lifts me without hesitation!
We entered Emma-Chan's next room and I was surprised when Draken-Kun suddenly dropped me, I wondered who was next to me and when I saw it, my soul left my body "Bye-bye" Baji-San and left the room, Chifuyu left the camera in the room but why the fuck they filming me, no us?!?
I looked at Mikey-Kun, he was just sleeping peacefully but I want to pat his head but I can't because I'm fucking tied up!
My face is closer to him so I tried to blow on his face, please if my breath stunk he will wake up and punch me...

His eyes were suddenly opening but in slow motion scene, I tried to approach his look so he can see me and help me to untie me here..When he suddenly recognize me he look shocked and immediately stood up "What the fuck? What happened  to you Takemicchi?!?"  This is it, that's was his reaction "They tied me up and I don't know why..." I said, I was shocked when he suddenly grab me and he untie me as fast as I thought "Who did this? This  is not funny..." Mikey said, his voice showed annoyance and anger but he kept from shouting, he looked straight at me and smiled" Sorry...Baji, Kenchin?? Who?" he asked "No I think it was my cousin's idea.." I answered, he helped me stand up and I was shocked when he suddenly tore the camera with force "Geez ... I just want to sleep..." Mikey said, he held my hand before we left to his room, I saw that the others were standing and silent, I don't know but suddenly there was tension here in the living room, I felt Mikey's grip on my hand tighten "Okay...Who did this?"  He said, there was no trace of anger in his voice everyone stood up especially Yaz "Mikey...I used to do it, my cousin loves to play with silly things...Bare with her please" I said, I don't want to hurt Yaz and maybe her heart will turn away from me, since we were kids we're always played silly things and Yaz loves to play pranks, and I'm always her prey, but I don't want to lose her so "Mikey ... Please..." I beg for a second time, Mikey-Kun look at me and nodded his head "Your cousin seems important to you..." he said, I smiled at him and tried to remove his grip but it tightened even more "Don't let go of my hands please" he said,  I don't know what to think because he is looking at me with a desire!

Yaz is crying in front of us now with Mikey-Kun and Yuzuha trying to comfort her "I'm also with Yaz, don't cry please ..." Yuzuha said, wow Yaz doesn't have friends but if Yuzuha and Emma are the ones then I'm not gonna resist anymore "I'm sorry Sun Flower..I'm Sorry Mikey..I thought it would be funny if I did that .." she said while her voice is cracking "Stop crying Yaz, I will forgive you if you cook us a Filipino Dish for a dinner "said Mikey-Kun, Yaz immediately turned her attention to it" That's it? "  She said, Mikey-Kun noded "Yes" he replied while smiling, Yaz immediately stood up and immediately pulled Emma and Yuzuha "Please come with me," she said, I even heard the two giggled, I looked at them three until on the way out the door...

It was late at night when Yaz arrived and late at night when she finished cooking, Mikey-Kun's Grandpa came home so everyone was quiet, before their grandpa arrived, everything was cleaned because Emma saw Granpa Sano was about to go home so Mikey-Kun was immediately called, the whole Toman is now eating what Yaz cooked that I don't know the name but it's delicious
"So you're from the Philippines, you just came here because you fight with your dad?" Grandpa Sano asked Yaz "Yup! But I will come home if everything is okay, I just can't stand his strict personality and his silly rules," she said, Yaz really love her dad but sometimes she lost her patience and gonna run away to their house and she gonna immediately go here, I already knew that...
"Yaz, who is closer to you?"Baji-San questioned her "My mom, my mom is the best woman that I know" she answered so Baji-San look amaze "Same! I have a mom but my dad is so busy with his company abroad so I don't know him..." Baji-San said and his voice is cracking "Oh...Sorry" Yaz replied "Nope, I'm the one who said it so," he said and scratch his back of the neck...

We ate quietly and I didn't think Emma-Chan would have to cook rice again because the whole toman was enjoying the dish cooked by Yaz "Damn...I'm on a diet now" Kazutora-Kun said but continued eating "Who cares?  I can diet tomorrow "he added and continued eating, I look at Mikey-Kun and he was fucking staring at me with a smile on his face...

>\\\\\<

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

This story is getting uglier, let's end the Toman hangout here, and let's proceed to Two Months ago-