Chapter 18

Takemichi's POV

Yaz and I have already gone home in case we haven't slept even though it's midnight and it's almost too late, Yaz and I are just here in the living room and there seems to be a visitor waiting but there isn't one. Yaz just looked at me and raised her left eyebrow, I think that's her hobby and also the reason why other people are afraid of her because of her eyebrows even though she is nice and kind but the only problem is her eyebrows "Can you stop raising your eyebrows?" I said but she raised it higher than before, how the fuck did she do that?
I let out a sigh and look at her "Are you not sleepy yet?" she shook her head and sip her coffee "Let's play truth or dare sunny boy" she said, I look at her with a confused look but she just gave me a smirk so I just nodded my head as a response "You know that when I'm the playmate, there are always rules that are enforced, right?"  She said, I just nodded because even if I complain she will still be the winner, it's true that when we play there should always be rules, she's angry with her father because there is always a rule that needs to apply to their daily lives and now she inherits it from her father so why is she angry?
"So, what're the rules?" she look at me and gave me a malicious smile "Players must perform the dare they are given, or truthfully answer the question asked. Answers must not be related to the game. Players are not permitted to change their minds about choosing truth or dare after having had the slip of paper read out to them. Passing can be an option, but requires a punishment." she said, that's the main rule of the game and I already knew about that "One rule from me Sunny Boy, if you pass the question and dare the only punishment that automatically applies to you is to kiss Mikey" she said that shock me, what the fuck is wrong with my cousin the punishment is worst than I thought...I'm so scared to lay my fingers on Mikey but yeah we slept together but that's not the problem here...What should I do?, Okay I'm gonna do my best to answer not gonna pick the truth...
"Deal" I answered, she jumped off because of the happiness, I don't know if that's a support or a joke...
"You first," she said, I smiled and let out a sight

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Who's your first kiss?"

"I haven't kissed anyone yet sunny boy"

Yes, she hasn't kissed anyone but if she didn't punch her ex-boyfriend she will get one but nah Yaz hates kissing in public, I knew that because we saw a couple kissing in public when I was in the Philippines because we were taking a night walk and when she saw it she was like "what a gross couple and places, get some room bitches" but she said it in a low voice and yes that's her, she loves fancy and romantic theme not a cheap one...

"Sunny boy, truth or dare" here we go, I'm gonna avoid picking up the Dare option "Truth," I said with a confident "What's something you're glad your mum doesn't know about you?"

"I'm gay" I answered without thinking, I just realize when she threw me a fucking slippers "When?" she asked, she is cheating the game is one truth, and dare ugh this girl "You cheating! It's my turn" I said, she pick her another slipper and tried to throw it at me but I gave her a death glare, she rolled her eyes and frowned at her lips "Ugh fine!"

"Truth or Dare?

"Dare"

"Get me some coffee" she gave me a confused look but she can't do anything it's a dare, yes I'm smart...Play with your siblings or cousin and if they pick the dare, that's your chance to command them.

She's back with the coffee when I realize that my other coffee is not done yet "Coffee addict" she said "Unlike you, your addiction admiring someone that doesn't know the word notice" I replied, she glare at me but she just looks away.

"Okay your turn," I said, she look at me "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"What's a secret you've never told anyone?"

"I tried to kill Kisaki" I answered without worry, I know I can trust Yaz so I told my best-kept secret "You what?" she asked in shock. Yes I tried to kill him even if I kill him I know Hina will never come back to me

"You know what, I will accept you if you're a gay but a killer nah I will fucking gonna leave Sunny Boy" there she is but I know she will not leave me no matter what, we're twins can't live without seeing each other

"Now you know about my biggest secret, my turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Show me the pic that I saw yesterday," I said, she stopped and looked at me with doubt on her face "Pass," she said, well I think even if I insist she will not gonna tell me about the baby "Do 100 squats for the punishment," I said, "That's too much!"
She complained but stood still and did the squat...
I badly want to ask her who was the baby? Is she have a lost brother? Because if she has our family is the first one who will get the news because our parents are so close to each other and also our mother are best friends but my mom is different to Yaz mom...But who was the baby in the picture?

After a 30 minutes Yaz sat down to catch her breath because she was tired, stupid she forgot that rest exists

"You're the dumbest person that I know," I said

"I hate this game I just want to play but why the fuck I'm catching my breath now?!?" She yelled "Shut up and rest" I answered and sip my coffee.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

>I will upload the chapter 19 later because I can't sleep lol<