Chapter 11

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I woke up because of the endless nocking on the door, I slowly opened my eyes and it was right that my eyes hit Yaz who had already opened the door, I was shocked that Mikey-Kun was outside and he was just staring at Yaz even though Yaz is a little taller to him

"M-Mikey Kun!" I shouted and walked closer to them, Yaz and Mikey looked at me in surprise "Sunny Boy, who's this guy?" Yaz asked while raising an eyebrow "Takemicchi, who's this girl?" Mikey-Kun asked.

         ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
                         Mikey's POV

When the door opened, instead of Takemicchi opening the door for me, there was a woman with eyes similar to the Akashi's, and her hair was similar to mine, she was also taller than me and she had tanned skin.
"Mikey-Kun!" Takemicchi shouted when he got closer, and the woman asked "Sunny Boy, who's this guy?" I ignored Takemicchi's nickname "Takemicchi, who's this girl?" I asked.

(I tried my best to draw her, so you can imagine her ^^ hope you guys like it ✨💀)

"Please, come in first," said Takemicchi, the woman stepped back so I could pass, when I entered I sat on the sofa, and I saw the plastic of dorayaki and taiyaki, I don't know but I feel annoyed for that woman, she is beautiful, yes but she has no right to claim Takemicchi from me...
Maybe she's Takemicchi's girlfriend, I don't know but when I think that could happen, I'm hurt and I feel jealous

"Here," Takemicchi said and put the dorayaki and chocolate drink on the table, I felt excited somehow.
Takemicchi sat next to me and the woman was still quietly looking at me "Ahm...Your friend?" She asked

"Oh! Yes...Mikey-Kun I'm introducing to you my cousin, Yaz Hanagaki" Takemicchi introduced so I'm surprised, what am I thinking but they're cousins?!? You can't blame me, I'd rather think she's one of the Akashi than Takemicchi's cousin

"Hello" Yaz greeted me with a smile, so I smiled at her too "Yaz, this is Manjiro Sano a.k.a Mikey, my-"
"Boyfriend" Yaz interrupted what Takemicchi said, for the reason that I blushed "my friend" Takemicchi replied as if he had lost his appetite to live "Oh, you guys look cute together," she said, so the annoyance I felt before was lost, Hanagaki's Family are so rare "Nevermind...Mikey-Kun it's 5 pm, why did you come here?" Takemicchi asked, doesn't he want me with him?
"Ohh...Angry boyfriend" Yaz teased, the reason for Takemicchi to shout at her "Please, just go back to sleep," Takemicchi said and Yaz just laughed "I'm going to the grocery store, do you want me to buy you something?" Yaz asked and stood up "I just went to the grocery store," Takemicchi said "Nothing? Okay" Yaz said and walked out of the house, she didn't have a wallet how can she take the payment "She forgot her wallet," I said, Takemicchi patted my head which is lead me to remember my brother...
"She has a black card," Takemicchi said, to my surprise "Ohh, she's rich"
"Yes, her dad, "Micchi said and chuckled
"Mikey-Kun, I thought you would pick me up at 9 pm," Takemicchi said while eating "I'm bored so I went here," I said "Mhh, you're just bored," he said as if he was expecting another reason,  I want to see you Micchi
"I'm gonna take a bath first, wait for me here," Takemicchi said, I just nodded in response

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Third Person POV

The twins are walking quietly, with the first division captain and vice, they are here now in Shibuya just to roam and bond, they have nothing to do but just roam

"There's nothing much against Toman, I'm bored," said Baji, while looking around "Let's join another gang, then we'll betray them," said Smiley, his brother tapped him and looked at him "Mikey will kill us if we do that, "he said, the three took a deep breath and continued walking.

As they were walking, another gang member interrupted them  "What is this?" Baji asked, he was surprised by the punch he received. "Wow! You're giving the toman a reason to declare gang war!"  Smiley shouted and immediately punched the one who punch Baji "Yes, it needs to get to Toman" said one of the tenjiku and quietly left thinking nothing happened "Motherfucker!I can't accept that I'm the first hit" Baji said angrily and walked and the three follow him immediately.

Draken was lying quietly when his phone rang, it was Baji calling him out of nowhere. He answered it immediately and a loud shout opened up to him "Tell Mikey to declare war for Tenjiku!" Draken suddenly stood up in bed and asked the friend "What happened?!?"
"Someone rushed us here in Shibuya, they said we had to get to Toman what they were telling us" he replied
"All right I'll tell Mikey" Draken replied and dropped the phone call

In tenjiku's hideout, Izana was so angry that he punched his members who rushed to the founders of Toman "I didn't tell you to take a step" he shouted "Izana, stop it" Kakucho said "Do you want to get hit too?  "he asked Kakucho so he suddenly looked away "Don't be too stupid" Ran said and threw his stick at Izana "Boss, don't..Boss "when one of them begs "Shion, find the vice  president of toman and tell him that there will be no gang war" he commands and he kicks them"You idiots!"

"Shion go away" Ran ordered here, he nodded and walked away, where can I find that? He said in his mind

"Will Sunny Boy like it?" Yaz asked herself while holding ten sets of puzzles "Of course he will like it I bought this just for him" Yaz was walking, her phone rang and she answered it  "Hello"
"Yaz, have you seen the picture of my son?" Her aunt asked "Yes Aunt, when I see him I will approach him immediately" Yaz said "Thank you Yaz" her aunt said and turned off the phone call, sorry Sunny boy for lying to you, I will also let you know once I see him.

           ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Who's the person that Yaz was looking for?😌