Chapter 19

It's already 2 am and we're not done yet, Yaz always questioning me too personal and I can't resist so I need to answer it honestly, there is no fun anymore I'm getting bored because I'm always picking up the truth option and I know that Yaz is getting bored too.
"Okay!My Turn truth or dare!" she yelled "Okay since I'm getting bored, Dare!" I answered, she smirk and gave me a suspicious look "I dare you to take Mikey on a date for 2 months" taking Mikey to a date in two months? That's easy but what if my feelings are well developed? I know Mikey is straight but... Aish! I can't pass because taking Mikey to date is worst than kissing him...
"Deal" I answered weakly "Yes! I'm gonna sleep now goodnight," she said goodnight and happily lay down on the seat, what, she didn't give me a chance for the last game...I shook my head because she was already sleeping and snoring...
Well, I guess she is just fighting her tiredness and that's why she drinks 5 cups of coffee, that's a lot...
I pick up the cups and threw them in the sink, just kidding I put them on the sink safely and with a love, I washed the cups before I go to my bed but I can't feel any tiredness, I feel like someone is thinking about me or I'm just paranoid?
Well done Takemichi, you freaking asking yourself now or you talking to yourself now "What the fuck, imma sleep now goodnight" I jumped off the bed and close my beautiful eyes but again I can't sleep...

Mikey's POV

I was thinking about Takemichi, thinking how pretty he is and how beautiful his face is "what the, am I creepy?" I asked myself and look at the starry sky, the time is already too late but I'm here looking at the starry sky thinking about him... "Wait, am I in love?" I asked myself again, Mikey it's just a week since you meet him but too much has already happened and now you're in love?!? Damn...I need to talk about this with Emma, I need some advice! Or maybe to Baji because he is gay...I stopped my laughter because you think that you are brave and have nothing to fear but men will fold you, I let out a heavy sigh "Takemicchi, Takemicchi what did you do to me??" I said and brushed my hair with my fingers "I'm already in love with you since the day that I met you" I whispered to myself and smiled slightly "And that's called love at first sight" I added and lay down at the roof...

"What am I gonna do Shinichiro? Are you okay that I'm not straight and I'm in love with a man? Are you okay with that, your little brother is not straight and in love with a man?" I asked my brother even though he will not answer me...
I was shocked when I felt a cold wind it feels like my brother is hugging me using the wind "That was tight Shin, I'm happy you still accept me" I answered, the coolness of the air is gone, after that hug, he left lol I miss you, brother...I miss your hugs and kisses, We miss you...

I go back to my room because the cold is freezing me even in my room, I think the snowy day is coming since the weather is already changing...
I lay down on my bed and tried to sleep but I can't sleep if someone is thinking about please I beg that person to stop, I want to sleep so I can see Takemicchi tomorrow...
Tomorrow is a new day and Monday, ugh school I hate you but I will see Takemicchi so I love you!

(Author:Gaganahan din ba ako pumasok pag may crush ako? Kahit ngayong modular nga wala akong motivation eh 💀 )

-Monday || 6:30 A.M

I woke up because someone is touching my nose when I saw who was it, it was Emma "Go back to sleep" I said but she shook her head "Please get ready, Takemicchi is here" she said that make me immediately standing me up on the bed "He just arrived?" I asked she nodded her head "Well start to get ready I think he wants to say something to you..." wants to say something to me? Emma left the room I immediately took a shower and fixed myself.

After a minute I'm ready and I look so perfect~ I grab my bag and immediately go to the dining room, I saw him eating breakfast while chatting with Emma and Grandpa

"You're a new friend of Mikey?"

"Yup!"

"Nice to meet you"

They meet yesterday right?Is my grandpa already forgot about it?
I sat down next to Takemicchi and quietly put food on my plate "Good Morning Mikey-Kun!" He greeted me so I look at him and smiled "Good Morning Takemicchi, let's eat" I said and start eating...

We're quietly eating when Takemicchi's phone rang, he took his phone and he excuse himself, well I think Yaz called him...

-7:30 am

We're already done and the three of us are getting ready to go to school, Takemicchi was holding my bag which gave me so many questions, why is he doing that?

"Takemicchi, can I have my bag?" I said, he look at me and shook his head "Let me style your hair Mikey-Kun" I want to refuse but I can't I wanted to feel his touch...

I was sitting on the sofa and he was standing and styling my hair, the lightness of Takemichi's hand is making me comfortable with his touch even when the night we slept together his hug is so tight but I can feel comfortable on his arms...
I hope you will be mine and I will take good care of you...If God gave me you...

I smiled while enjoying his touch, he is so gentle in his touch and his voice...Everything, this makes me fall in love with him deeper...If he is always like this I will live in a cloud and maybe he will cure my dark impulse...I hope that if I tell you about my condition...I hope you stay with me how Baji and the others stay...
Because Takemicchi, I already love you and forever I will stay the same and for sure my feelings will go deeper...

"Mikey-Kun...It's done" I opened my eyes and yes my daily hairstyle is done but if someone ruined my hairstyle today I will kick their ass, my Takemichi did this to me and they are not allowed to ruin it!

"Let's go, Takemicchi...Our class will be starting at 30 minutes because it's already 8 am" I said "Yeah! Emma-Chan?" Emma is not here yet maybe she leave first "Well I think my sister leave first so let's go"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

} ────── ⊰