Chapter 02

*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥

A few minutes after I lay down on the sofa, I thought about getting up and starting to get ready so I could go to Yuzuha's house, I put on comfortable clothes and fixed my hair when I finished I took my things and left the house, I haven't eaten yet, but I'll just eat dorayaki while walking, I don't have many choices, I don't want to be late.
The road has been dark since 7 pm, the place I walk is quiet, but I hope I don't encounter a gang fight or anything, I would probably gonna run away if I saw one.

I grab my phone and immediately call Yuzuha, so while walking I'm talking to someone and if something happened, I have witnessed,  damn I'm being paranoid, am I?

I called her phone number gladly she immediately answer it "Hello, who's this?" someone is on the line but I swear to god this is not Yuzuha, this voice is from a guy?!? "Why are you calling my dear sister?" he said, I hope this is not Yuzuha's eldest sibling "H-hello, I'm Yuzuha's schoolmate, I called her because I'm on my way to your house" I answered, the other line became quiet, eh? what happened?
"Oh. Uhm, where are you?" he asked, I look around the place and I'm not that far from the exact place, maybe 15 walk before I got there "Maybe 15 walks before I got to the exact place" I answered, he is taking so long to answer, but I'm not gonna continue to walk if he says so "Uhm stay there, I'm gonna pick you up," he said and he hangs up the phone, eh? Pick me up? Why? I asked myself even though no one gonna answer me, why was he is gonna pick me up?!?
I waited in this area, quiet, dark, and creepy, what if there is a ghost behind me right now?

'The fuck I hate this imagination'

I lean against the wall because I was tired, I looked at my phone and it was 8 pm already, I wish I had just said that we will study at the library tomorrow, so I'm not regretting it now

Minutes passed, I saw someone silhouette walking in my direction, is this him or is this? oh gosh I hope this is not a danger

"Sorry if I take so long, I just need to deal with someone," he said, I think this is him, I smiled at him "It's okay.." I said,  he has a scar on his mouth and he look nice "Come with me" I followed his lead while walking I saw some guy wearing a gang uniform, the gang uniform is white and there is a logo behind at the back BLACK DRAGONS, maybe the other gangs are kinda rich just like this Gang but even tho I'm not gonna get involve myself, but I met Manjiro Sano and to make matters worse I bought him dorayaki, which will bring the two of us closer.

"Not gonna happen, no, no, no. I probably gonna end up wors-"

"Hey, are you okay?" I stopped murmuring, damn did he hear me? I didn't realize that I say that out loud.
"D-don't mind me, just ahm...The problem you know, school problem?" I lied to him, he just smiled and continue to walk
"You probably a smart guy" is that a compliment? okay, I take that as a compliment "Nope not really, just doing it for a great future" doing it with a great future, not I just want to make my parents proud "That's so cool, so you're parents is so proud to you" nope, you're wrong "Yes of course" I lied again, he just smiled at me and walked quietly.

We got to their house and I can tell they were capable, I entered the house and there Yuzuha met me "It's night already, you should tell me that you're not gonna come" she said with a worried face if I'm with friends with Yuzuha for a long time I probably gonna fell in love with her...Eh? What am I thinking?

(AUTHOR's note >IN THIS AU TAKEMICHI IS SINGLE THERE IS NO TAKEHINA < ALSO don't bash me TAKEHINA IS MY SHIP TOO BUT IN THIS AU YOU WILL KNOW SOON)

We spent two hours studying and all i can say is that Yuzuha is easy to learn,and also we do our own assignment,all done in just two hours "All done Yuzuha,i didn't expect that you're easy to learn" i said,I saw her blush, so I laughed "Why are you laughing?" she asked,i looked at her striaght and gave her a grin smile "You're cute"i said,she turn to tomato so i blust of laughing "Stop laughing Takemichi-Kun!"she yelled,i stop laughing and started to organize my things "Well,i'm gonna go home,thank you for studying with me" i said,she smiled at me "Thank you,Hakkai please lead him a hand" Yuzuha said "No need i can handle myself" i grab my things and walk toward to door exit "Bye Yuzuha,bye Hakkai" i said my farewell but Hakkai was walking with me,i already said that i can handle myself "Hakkai,you don't need to lead the way" he put his arm around me and spoke "What if you encountered my brother?i know that you're not a type of guy that gonna fight with a deliquent" i let out a sigh and scrath my head "You're right,well thank you"

I'm going to the convenience store now to buy something to eat, I have a dorayaki with me but I lost my appetite so I'm buying an onigiri now, When I came out of the store a motorbike greeted me I was shocked because it was Manjiro Sano, maybe he is waiting with someone, I walked and avoided the motor but I was surprised when Manjiro called me
"Takemicchi, I gave you a free ride" I look at him he was smiling at me "It's okay Manjiro-Kun, II can handle myself, and also my home is not far away," I said, he just smiled at me and walk over me "My motor is faster than your feet, so come on" he grabs my hand and he immediately rides on to his bike, I have no choice so I ride on it "You will lead the way," he said, I nod my head.
He started the engine and I think my soul left my body because of the speed of his motor.

*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*

•|• To Be Continued •|•