Chapter 04

I know it sounds rude but can you read chapter one again? I change the plot of the story so. Can you? :>
Thank you :>

*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥┈┈┈┈♥*♥

Takemichi's POV

I woke up because of the sound of the alarm clock, It was noon and I know I'm late, I don't have any motivation to go to school right now, I just want to lay down on my bed all day until the moon comes out.

I was thinking about the moment we had a conversation with Mikey last night, I didn't know that I was focusing on his voice and not really on his words.  If I am asked, Mikey-Kun has a calm voice and calming face but sometimes we can't trust their facial expressions, what if Mikey-Kun is not that calming person, I can see that he had another personality behind his happy and energetic personality, I just can't figure it out, but I knew it...

I got up from lying down and went to the comfort room to do the morning ritual.
I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when my phone rang, I went out and went to the study area where the phone was, I saw the name of the person calling me and it was ShittySAKi

"What's wrong with this idiot?"  I asked myself before I answered the call
"Why are you absent?!?"  As soon as I answered the phone it was the ugliest voice I heard, I took a deep breath before I answered
"I'm still sleepy"

"What? You don't have a good reason to be absent, just because you're sleepy?!?"

What's wrong with this idiot, it's Friday and there isn't much activity at school so what is this dog howling about

"Do the student councils have a meeting today?" I asked calmly, I was irritated by his voice, Hina-Chan should have just called so that I might be happy and work harder.

"Wouldn't I be irritated if there was no meeting?!?" He replied angrily

"It's up to you to go, you're the vice president. That's why you're there for someone to support the President, support me, include Hina-Chan as well, and don't forget to record and take down some notes"I said and dropped the call, I didn't wait for him to answer he will take care of his life, I've done a lot in school, he has to act now

I finished brushing my teeth and got dressed, I was wearing a black turtle neck and black jeans with chains paired with black and red sneakers.
I also added more and more perfume. I'm going to a convenience store just to buy breakfast, I haven't done groceries yet so I'll go with it.

I just walked to the convenience store instead of using the motor and I don't know how to drive

Mikey's POV

I'm walking in the hallway of the school, I'm going to my class now, I can't do anything so I'm just going to study, I have an exam today so I'm just going to study.
I was walking quietly in the hallway when I heard the voices of two people in the corridor

"He has no reason to be absent" the annoyance was obvious in his voice "Let him go first, maybe Takemichi-Kun is just tired" the woman's voice answered, and why was the man angry that Takemicchi was absent, wait, Takemicchi is absent?

"He's the president of the school and then he'll pass on his tasks to the two of us" this one is very angry, is it bad that the president is absent, wait Takemicchi is one of the Student Council?
I'm surprised to hear the news so I'll stay here first
"Just understand Kisaki first, maybe he's really tired" was Kisaki's calm answer when talking to him, Kisaki huh.
"He has already done a lot here at school so he deserves to rest"

"You always take care of him Hina, what about yourself?" There was concern in the tone of his voice "We need to understand him because in the first place he is our school president" she preached to Kisaki, is she the vice pres of this school?

"I hope the students just chose me to be president instead of him" his voice felt jealous.
Maybe Takemicchi was chosen because Takemicchi is different and maybe he's also good at managing positions and good when it comes to planning, unlike this Kisaki, he doesn't even know how to understand and now he is jealous of Takemicchi

"At least you became Vice Pres, you still have the right to act. Do what you can and do what you can in this school" replied Hina, if Kisaki is the VP what else is this dog complaining about? Without Takemicchi he needs to go, so when there is a President there is a Vice President for someone to support when there is no Pres, what?

I just walked away, I was just going to take Takemicchi to them, I just wanted to see him.
I left the school building and walked out of the school gate, a guard shouted but I didn't care

I was walking when I saw a man, he was fully dressed and seemed to be going somewhere, but I ignored him, he was not Takemicchi.
I reached their neighborhood and straightened the road where one of the houses here was their house

I got to Takemicchi’s house but it was closed, I peeked out the window but there was no one.

"Where is Takemicchi going?" I asked myself.
I just sat on the bench and just waited for him, I hope I don't catch up with him tonight or the next day, I still don't have his phone number.
I noticed their neighborhood was quiet, no children playing, you could only hear the birds singing and the water flowing, it was very peaceful

30 minutes passed so I just thought of going back but I was stopped when I saw the man I saw before, I looked at the figure of his body and his hair and now I just realized that it was Takemicchi.
Why is he so dressed, he didn't come to school just to model somewhere.

He was walking quietly as if he didn't notice me so I thought if I hide in the wall, I just want to scare him, prank time.

"I saw you," he said, so I straightened up, "I thought you didn't notice me" I replied
"I saw you coming here earlier," he said and showed the luggage "Did you have breakfast Mikey-Kun?" He asked cheerfully if he admits he's cute

"Did you go to the grocery store so you were absent?" I asked when we got inside the house "I was awake at noon" was his answer while fixing it, I went to the kitchen and saw if it was cleaning the ingredients.
"It's just a moment Mikey-Kun," he said, I just smiled and sat down on the island area while looking at him

•|• To Be Continued •|•