Chapter 05

Takemicchi's POV

I was cleaning up the ingredients I was going to use for our breakfast when I felt Mikey-Kun staring at me, I just ignored it and just interrupted what I was doing.

When I saw him earlier I knew he was going here, I wanted to ask him why he was here and not at school.

I know I told myself I wouldn’t let myself get close to someone like him but now I can’t help but avoid him even if I don’t have the right reason for that.
I want to distance myself from him but I can't and I can't understand that.

I was still hesitant if I would go home but I immediately changed my mind to do that, I knew that nothing would make Mikey-Kun dangerous so while I was shopping for the things I needed I also thought about buying Dorayaki, Taiyaki and chocolate drinks for if he comes without warning I am ready, even though I know it is unlikely that he will stay here.

What if he stays here for some reason what should I do?

What if he asks for help and says he needs to live here first?

I only have one room since I'm the only one and mama and papa are in another country so if that happens, will we stay in bed?

I immediately punched myself and took a deep breath because of what was forming in my mind.

Takemichi  living room exists on earth, you're too paranoid and a perv at the same time

"Takemichi, are you okay?"  I turned to Mikey-Kun and just gave him a smile in response.  Why did I punch myself and forget that he was also here? Am I that stupid?

"Am I bothering you?" He asked

"No Mikey-Kun, I just thought of something that shouldn't be thought of that shouldn't be asked" I answered immediately and continued what I was doing.

---

I finished cooking breakfast for the two of us and thankfully I did well, who can do well if someone is staring at you while you are doing something?

Mikey-Kun and I ate quietly, he seemed to enjoy my cooking and he didn't show that what I cooked tasted bad.

"Delicious," he said, I smiled at him and he smiled back
"Thank you I take that as a compliment," I said
While in the middle of the silence, a question broke here "Takemicchi, are you in a relationship?"  I looked at him and smiled "If Kisaki didn't exist...Probably yes"

"Mhh?" He murmur, He looked at me with a confused look so I took a deep breath
"Kisaki Tetta, since he came my good love story has been ruined" I began, he just listened while frowning
"He stole my girlfriend, he stole my girlfriend and convinced her that I was cheating on her"my voice traces my anger from that Kisaki but I just hold back

I noticed that he raised his left eyebrow "In short did your Gf believe in Kisaki than you?" He asked, I nodded my head in response, he took a bite on his food and took a deep breath "Sometimes girls are a pain in the ass" he replied and laughed "so I prefer to like men than women" he added which surprised me, just wait

I stared at him like a fool and was shocked while he was laughing with laughter, almost blushing "that's a joke right?" I asked, he shook his head and laughed for the third time "I'm not joking, Takemicchi pft"  he's about to die because of laughing  "your face is funny" he said and fell back into his seat

"Ouch, that hurts," he said I immediately stood up and approached him "Mikey-Kun!"  I shouted and I was surprised when he suddenly laughed again, I swear to god "What's funny?" I asked, he stopped laughing and arranged his sit on the floor "your reaction" he answered and gave me a crazy smile, I look at him with a dull face and I noticed that the crazy smile suddenly disappeared and he was filled with concern "Sorry" he said and scratched my head

I immediately got up and went back to my seat "Mikey-Kun, finish your meal" I said, he immediately sat down and quietly continued eating.

If you're gonna imagine our position earlier like I'm the boyfriend who contributed him and he's the tender one, I don't know why I thought that I'm going crazy.

-

When we finished, he helped me wash even though I said I could do it but he still insisted, so I did nothing but give in to him.

For the rest of the time we thought of watching a movie but ended up watching some anime, the dorayaki and taiyaki that I bought earlier were gone, his favorite is the dorayaki he was still talking to his teriyaki earlier that other people might think he was crazy.

We also talked about school and our personal life but we warned each other before we ask a question based on personal life, the decision is optional, it's ok if the question is not answered if he is comfortable there but Mikey  -Kun told me everything and I do the same.

I found out that he had a brother who died and the culprit was also one of his friends, now his youngest sister and the grandfather is the only one with him, he also said he doesn't know who their parents are but his youngest is known except him, he also wondered if he still had a sibling except Emma.

I would like to ask if it's okay that their family is doing like that because if you think about what happened to his older brother was too painful and also who he leaned on when his older brother died after I heard all the stories about him the hatred towards to the person like him disappeared , I want to support him and be with him, in a moment I made a commitment

I will stay by your side in comfort and tragedy I am here, I will be the one you lean on when you are tired, just say so and I am ready to be the pillow you will cry on, Mikey-Kun...

(Friends Love) 😏

•|• To Be Continued •|•