introduction.

Since birth i have been best friends with a set of triplets. We grew up together ever since we could crawl. The triplets are, Chris he's funny, and gives great advice. Next is, Matt. He's kind of quiet but not really only around new people. He also gives good advice but not as good as Chris. But if i'm upset i can always count on matt to help me get through it. Lastly, there's Nick, the oldest of them. He's funny, loud, comforting, and he also gives great advice. No one gives advice like Chris though. Me and Chris are definitely the closest. Oh, and did i mention that the triplets are youtubers? Yeah, they have 455k subscribers. They post pics with me, do videos with me. But that come with a lot of hate, tons of it. People sending me death threats, body shaming me, calling me rude names and just hating me for being friends with them. I've told the triplets that i'm just ignoring it but they don't know that i'm actually effected by it so they never check up on me about it, because they know i don't like talking about it. So, about my family life (real family) i don't have any siblings, my mom and dad are divorced and my mom is never home but when she is she's in her room. My mom is also an alcoholic so she screams at me when i come home to 'get her anger out'. So i basically have no parents. I never knew why they got divorced because i was really little, but i'm upset they did. I really wish my mom was someone i could rely on. basically, that's what's happening.

Authors Note: I'm excited to see where this story goes! This was kind of an introduction so yeah.