𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Tayla's POV: "Here's the food" Nick says. He hands us the food and then asks if we want to come downstairs and watch a movie while we eat. "Sure we'll be down in a minute" Chris says. Nick takes our food back and goes downstairs. "We're you saying something before nick came in?" I try to remember what i was going to say but my mind completely went blank. "I don't remember" i say. Chris rolls his eyes and i give him a confused look. "i hate when you do that tay." i step away from him. "do what?" i lightly laugh. "You go to tell me something important then say you don't remember after" Is he serious? I didn't even do anything! "Well it's not my fault that i don't remember what i was gonna say" Chris scoffs. "what's the scoff for? there's no reason for you to start an argument about nothing at all." he's really starting an argument about nothing. "because it makes me mad how you start to say something, and a few minutes later i ask what you were saying and every single time you forget!" Chris is yelling at me now. "and how is it my fault that i forget?! you know what, i'm going downstairs there's no reason to be arguing over nothing." I open chris' door and walk into the hallway and then close it. I head downstairs to Nick and Matt and see them watching a movie already. "Oh your foods on the counter. Where's chris?" Matt says. "oh uh.. he's upstairs. you can go take his food up to him" i say back. "why don't you?" matt asks me and smirks. I give him the look to tell him that i really don't want to and he notices that something's wrong. "Nick i'll be right back i'm gonna go take chris' food up to him, he isn't coming down." I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Perfect. "Who said i wasn't coming down?" Chris says. i grab my food off the counter and go into the living room with nick. "seat taken?" i ask him. "wish it was" he says sarcastically. Chris and matt walk in and chris sits next to me trying to tell me that he's sorry. I don't really feel like talking to him or looking at him because he made me really upset. He started an argument over nothing at all. "I'll be right back i have to go to the bathroom" I get up and set my food down on the coffee table and head to the bathroom.

Chris' POV: "Okay something's going on with you and tay" matt says. "She seems pissed off" nick says causing me to roll my eyes. "Nothings wrong. I'm going to eat in my room" I grab my food and head upstairs to my room, but i bumped into tayla on accident. She looks up at me and then goes around me. I turn around and look at her walking back into the living room. Why did i have to be a dick to her?

Tayla's POV: I can feel chris looking at me as i walk back into the living room and i see nick and matt staring at me as i walk in. "what?" i laugh. "Why do you seem so pissed at chris?" "I'm not pissed at him" i say back. "tay we can tell when something's wrong. Please tell us" Nick says. "okay so before nick came in chris' room i was going to tell chris something but nick came in and asked if we wanted to watch a movie and after nick left chris asked me what i was going to say and i said that i didn't remeber because literally my mind went blank and then he like rolled his eyes and started an argument about how i always forget shit." i say. Nick and matt just stare blankly at me. "I'm gonna go talk to him" Matt says. I sigh. "no please don't just stay with me please" He nods his head and sits back down. "i'll stay at my friends house tonight" I check my phone and the time read 8:31 PM. "I'll call her and ask her to pick me up sense it's getting late." I get up and go into the kitchen. I unlock my phone and call my friend Maddie. "Hey i was wondering if i could stay at your house tonight? We haven't talked in a while." I wait for her to respond. "Oh i'm actually in Tennessee visiting my boyfriend, i'm sorry i wish we could hang out!" Perfect. "Alright, thanks anyways. Bye!" I say. I walk back into the living room and sit on the couch. "She's in Tennessee visiting her boyfriend" i say to nick and matt. "You can sleep in my room" Nick says. "Okay thanks. Oh and Matt tomorrow i have to take my drivers test, i was hoping you could take me?" I turn to matt. "Wait what time is it again?" he asks. I open my phone and look at my calendar. "It's at 11:00" I say. "Is that to early? Cause i can find a ride if so" He shakes his head. "No no it's totally fine" I get up and hug him. "Thanks bernard" He pulls away from the hug. "Seriously stop calling me that" We both laugh. "Okay sense i have to wake up at like 10 I'm going to sleep." "Okay i'll probably come in my room at like 1am since i don't have to wake up early" I stick my middle finger up to nick and he laughs. "Goodnight love you nicky" he stands up and gives me a hug. "Goodnight matty love you" He says that he loves me back and also gives me a hug. I go into the kitchen to get some water and matt follows me. "I think you should go talk to chris" He says leaning against the counter. I set my water bottle down on the counter and sigh. "I might tomorrow, just not tonight. Matty he really made me upset, i didn't even do anything and he started an argument!" Matt looks around the room then sighs. "Chris is like that, obviously you know because we've been friends forever but he just has off days and takes it out on people without meaning anything he says. And he really loves you" I slightly smile at what matt said. "Your blushingggg" matt says. "Your right matt, i'm gonna go talk to him. Thanks for the advice. Love you so much" I give him one last hug and head up to Chris' room. I knock on the door and i hear him respond 'come in' so i open the door and he looks up from his phone as he's watching tiktok on his bed. "hey...whatcha doing?" i ask. "Watching tiktok" chris replies. I go and sit on his bed. "okay chris look i know that you didn't mean anything you said but i still think you need to apologize because you made me really upset and i didn't do anything. I know that sometimes you have off days and take it out on people but still.." i tell chris. he shuts off his phone and sits up. "tay i'm really sorry. I've just been so stressed lately with youtube and everything and i shouldn't have started an argument over nothing.. I'm sorry" I slightly smile. "It's okay chris. just promise me you won't do it again?" He nods and holds out his pinky. I interlock my pinky with his and then let go. "I remembered what i wanted to say earlier" I say to chris. "What?" he says. "I love you.."

Authors note : HEYY GUYSSS!! i'm so so so so so sorry i haven't been updating i'm in Kentucky on vacation spending time with my fam so i haven't had much time to update..Oh and y'all have been getting your comments reported LMAO y'all are calling Sam very mean things but as u should😭 Just remember that i don't think wattpad let's you comment cuss words which is stupid. Anyways i hope you liked the chapter and have a great rest of your day/night!😘
Word Count: 1,382