𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Tayla's POV: "I love you.." I say to chris. "And not like the way we've always said it" i say adding onto 'I love you'. "I love you too tay. It's only you." Chris says. I smile and kiss him. "i'm tired and matty is taking me to take my drivers test tomorrow at 11:00 so i have to get up at 10:00 because it takes me a long time to get ready"  "Yeah i'm tired too, let's go to sleep" Chris says. "Shit wait isn't it friday?!" i say to chris. His eyes widen. "Fuck we forgot to post a video today" Me and chris literally sprint downstairs to the living room and nick and matt are gone. "fuck" he says. "their rooms" i say. chris nods his head and we sprint upstairs to their rooms. Chris barges in nicks room. "Bro what the fuck!" nick screams. "It's friday, we forgot to post a video!!" chris yells. Nicks eyes widen. "Shitttt! Fuckk" Nick removes his blankets and runs to matt's room. Me and chris follow nick. Nick barges into matt's room saying the same thing chris said. "Fuck okay we can make a short car video?" matt suggest. "Yeah" chris says out of breath. "Okay let's go." We head outside to the van and we all get in our places; matt in the drivers seat, chris in the passenger seat, and me and nick in the back. "Hey guys welcome back to our channel or welcome to our channel if your new here, um so it's friday and we forgot to post a video because we weren't paying attention to the time and stuff happened but this will be out at like 10 AM tomorrow so yeah!" Nick says. "That was a good intro" matt says dabbing nick up.  In todays video chris sat in the back with me, i don't really know why but i'm guessing he wants to comfort me about all the hate i get. Nick still doesn't know me and chris are dating so we have to keep it a secret still, which is kind of getting annoying because i can't hold his hand but it's funny watching nick be kinda clueless. "todays video we're going to be looking rating our old outfits from when we were children or not i don't know" chris explains. "Okay let's get started" matt says. "Oh wait i forgot we have a special guest Tayla!" Nick says. Great. I mean obviously they can see me, but i didn't want to be introduced and shit. "Hey guys" I say. "Boring ass" nick says to me. I roll my eyes. "whatever bitch" then i flip nick off in a jokingly way.
~Time skip to after the video~
"Guys i really have to go to bed" I say to the boys. "Okay goodnight" Matt says, then nick. "I'm going to sleep too" Chris says behind me. He follows me to his room and i lay down on his bed and plug in my phone into my charger. "Goodnight babe i love you"  chris says while changing into a tank top. "Goodnight i love you too" i say back. Once he's changed into his tank top, he walks over to me and gives me a kiss. I pull away and turn the other way in his bed, falling asleep.
~In the morning~
I wake up to my alarm going off at 10 am. I groan not wanting to wake up this early. I reach over chris trying not to wake him up and i grab my phone. Since i don't have to leave until 10:30 i open tiktok but my volume was all the way up so it woke chris up. "shit" i whisper. Chris groans and moves around. "good morning" i say to him. He smiles and gives me a kiss. "Morning" he says in a raspy voice. "I have to start getting ready but i'll let you know how the drivers test goes okay" i crawl over chris and walk over to his closet to pick out an outfit. I go into the bathroom with my outfit and get changed, then i put on makeup and do my hair and head downstairs.
•Outfit•

•you can imagine something different if u want•

you can imagine something different if u want•

"Morning mary lou! Where's matt?" I ask her. "Morning sweetie! You look nice, he said he was going to the car" I thank her and head out to the van. "morning matty" "morning tay". I give matt the directions because he sucks at direction's unless he's been to the place 2,000 times. After 10 minutes we finally get there and matt wishes me good luck. "Thanks matty. I'll probably be done in i'd say an hour?" I guess. "Okay do good!" he says as i get out of the van. I go into the DMV and tell the person at the front desk my name and age and she takes me outside we're an instructor is out there. (idk what you do for a drivers test so yea i'm stupid)
•time skip to after test•
"Okay let's go take your picture for you drivers license" The instructor says. "Okay" i say back. He leads me to the room where they take your picture and tells me to stand behind a line. He gets behind the camera and tells me to smile so i do, and he takes the picture. "Okay just wait a couple of minutes and we will bring it out to you" the man says. "okay thank you" i say back to him. I go and find a seat and get on my phone. While i'm on my phone, i feel like i should unfollow sam. So, i go to instagram and go to her profile and look at her story before i block her. her story is captioned, 'At the DMV waiting for my license!!💞' I look up from my phone and look around the room and i see sam. My day was going so great until i seen her, and she seen me too. The instructor comes over to me and gives me my drivers license, i say thank you and open the door to outside, and i sit on the bench waiting for matt. i hear the door to the BMW open and i look up to make sure it wasn't sam, 'shockingly' it's sam. The door falls closed behind her and she sits on the same bench as me. "what do you want sam?" i say, and turn to her. "just because we're not friends anymore doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to me" sam says. i give her a confused look. "you dropped me for literally no reason and you were using me for our whole friendship. so yeah, there is a reason for me to be a bitch!" i tell sam. I open my phone and text matt. 'Can you try to hurry? Sam's here and i don't feel like dealing with her right now.'  matt responds with 'wait what do you mean?' oh, i forgot to tell matt about sam.. 'nvm just please hurry?' "Texting about me?" Sam asks. "Yeah" I roll my eyes and look at her. "I didn't do anything to you" She says seriously. I give her a confused look.  "What?" i laugh slightly. "what do you mean sam? you literally-" "I what?" she interrupts me. "Are you fucking joking" i raise my voice. "You, my best friend left me when other than the triplets were all that i had! And now your saying you didn't do anything? You dropped me for no fucking reason at all." I finish. I see matt pull up and Sam is just sitting there with nothing else to say. "Your the one who ended the friendship so don't try to be friends with me again" i say before grabbing my purse and walking to the van..

Authors Note!- Hey guys sorry i haven't updated i was just getting writers block but here's another chapter and tysm for 26.6k reads!! I love you all so much and if you ever want to give my ideas you can always message me or comment on a part! Love you guys💞

word count: 1,387