eleven

Nick's Pov: "I'm going to the bathroom" Tayla says. I nod my head and when she leaves we all continue to eat our food. After about 6 minutes Tayla comes back and i could tell she's upset or stressed. "I'm back" she says while getting into the booth. "No shit" I say. I'll ask her later what's wrong. I just hope she's okay.

Tayla's Pov: "No shit" Nick says. I roll my eyes and laugh. I'm used to acting like nothings wrong, so i don't think they can tell. "Hey you okay?" Chris asks me. I freeze. "What?" I say blankly. Chris, Matt and Nick look at eachother. "Are you alright? Did something happen?" Chris says. I shake my head no. "I was in the..i was in the bathroom what could've happened?" i laugh slightly. Matt looks at me with a confused look on his face. "Um okay" Nick says. The waitress comes over to our table to ask if we're getting dessert. "Tay you want dessert?" Chris asks. Matt and nick are going to share ice cream. "I would get ice cream but i wont eat it all" I respond. "I'll share it with you" he says. "Just give us chocolate ice cream please" He says to the waiter. "Okay it'll be right out" She says, then walks away. After a couple minutes she brings us our ice cream. Me and matt switch spots so it's easier to share the ice cream. "This ice cream is so good" I say. "Word" Nick and Matt say simultaneously. "I hate when y'all do that shit, creeps the hell out of me" I say truthfully. I always hated when they said stuff at the same time, it was just weird. "Why?" Chris asks as he lightly laughs. "It's just weird and creepy i don't know" I respond. The boys laugh and we all finish eating our ice cream. The waiter comes over to our table and gives us the bill. "Who's got it, cause it's not me" I say sliding the check away from me. "I got it" Matt says. I nod and we pay then go to the car.

•At the Triplets house•
"That food was so good omg" I say. "Yeah it was" Matt says. Me, matt and nick are in nicks room just chilling. "Where's chris?" I ask the two. "He's in his room" Weird, he normally always hangs out with us. "okay, i'll be right back" I leave nicks room and go into chris' room. "Hey" I say and go to sit on his bed. "hey" he responds. "What are you doing?" I ask "Laughing about how Nick is taking forever to figure us out" chris says. "yeah he's a grandpa" chris says. "i'm gonna take a nap i'm tired" I say to chris. "okay i'll lay with you" I get up and shut off the lights and then get back into bed. I get under the covers and snuggle with chris. "goodnight" chris says. "uh no good afternoon" i correct him. "whatever" i slightly laugh. I lay there for a bit, then i fall asleep.

Authors Note: Hey guys! sorry this chapter is short but i was kinda rushing to get a chapter done so sorry if it sucks. I hope you liked it! Also i will try to get a new chapter out as soon as i can! Love you all!

word count: 573
updated-October 6th 2022