three.

Chris's POV: I'm sitting in the passenger seat looking at Tay. She's laughing with Nick in the back seat. I don't know why but i can't take my eyes off her. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh. It's my favorite sound.

Tayla's POV: I'm laughing with Nick and i can feel someone staring at me. I quickly change my gaze to Chris to find him already looking at me. I give him a smile and he turns his head away to look out the window. Weird. I look out my window and zone out. Is Chris mad at me? No, i'm just overthinking. I haven't done anything? I then begin to trace back to last night. Nothing. I go back into reality because we're at McDonalds and i needed to tell Matt what i wanted since it was almost our turn, and i can't order myself. We all get our food and Matt parks in a parking space and gives us all of our food. "Thanks" I say to Matt. "So what video are we filming" Chris asks Nick. "Um we could do talking about stuff that could end the world!" Nick replies. "Omg that sounds fun!!" I say to Nick. Chris starts recording and gets out of the car to see if the quality is good. Durning the video, while Nick is ranting about how birds could end the world, i get a notification so obviously i open it. Somehow i didn't notice it was from instagram. As soon as i opened the message and read it my heart sunk and i wanted to start crying but i didn't want to ruin the video. It was from my best friend; Samantha.
Samantha Ross
bold: samantha
regular: Tayla
bro what is ur most recent insta post? u look nasty. Anyway, i'm messaging you to tell you that i'm not your friend anymore. your annoying and ugly, you never text me or hang out with me. your to busy being a hoe and probably sleeping with chris! probably even matt too. so bye 😘

what? i'm not i swear! i didn't even do anything tho that doesn't make sense. We have been friends for years how could you just toss that out the window?!

Because! I was just using you because i know the triplets are famous and i wanted to be in one of their videos. now i accepted that your not gonna let me so there's no point of faking anymore. Now i'm blocking you so bye.
seen
•Back to real life•
I was trapped. What was i suppose to do? Start crying right there? Go into the McDonalds bathroom and cry? Try to wait? I'll just stand outside the car and try to calm down. "Guys i um- I need some fresh air so i'm gonna sit outside the car for a bit" I felt bad for interrupting their video. I get out of the car and close the door. I look around the parking lot to try to calm down so maybe i can not think about it, but it doesn't work. I start crying. Why did i have to be such a baby? I always ruin the fun vibes and i always end up crying. I feel bad. But if they see me crying out here they'll stop the video and try to comfort me which i can't let happen because they need to post. I decide to walk into the bathroom in McDonalds. I go into a stall and cry even more. Why do i always cry? After i got done and made myself look like i wasn't crying i went back out to the van and they were done recording.  I opened the van door and they all immediately stopped talking and looked at me. "Hey what's wrong?" Nick asks. I give him a fake confused face. "What do you mean? Nothings wrong" i slightly laugh. "I looked back at the footage Tay, you were crying. What happened?" Chris asks me. "Nothing let's just go back to your house." I get back into the back seat and buckle up. Nick looks over to me and quietly says, "Tay, seriously what happened?" I feel bad for not telling them but i don't want them to worry about me. "Nothing nick, i'm serious i don't wanna talk about it anymore because it's nothing." I say then look out the window. I immediately regretted my decision but he was making me upset. "Tayla you can't go around your whole life dodging your problems. You have to face them and get help! You can't just expect them to go away." Nick says going back to his regular talking voice. The boys up front pretend they aren't listening but it's obvious they are. "Nick stop nothing wrong so just fucking leave me alone okay?!" I yelled (she didn't yell it she just kinda raised her voice idk how to say it lmao). "Okay whatever Tayla." Chris looked back at me and a single tear came from my eye. Why did i always have to mess stuff up? Why me.

Author Note!: So i know this chapter is kinda short but i wanted to get y'all something wrather than y'all waiting for a long chapter. This chapter is literally the worst ever. Sorry about that. It doesn't make any sense but it's fine. Love you guys and thank you for adding my book to your reading lists<3

Word count: 911 words