thirteen

Tayla's POV: me and chris are in his room on his bed. "do you want to go to a party tonight?" he asks me. "Not really, parties aren't my thing. I get to overwhelmed" I respond. He pulls me closer and starts playing with my hair. "Okay, that's fine" he says. "So what do you want to do?" i ask while i sit up. "I don't care as long as i'm with you, matt and nick" I smile. "Want to go live on instagram?" Chris' smile fades. "What about last time?" "I'll be fine trust me" i say quickly after. Chris and me go into Matt's room and nick is already in there. "Let's go live on instagram" Chris says to them as he sets up his phone. Nick and matt look at me. "I'm fine" they nod their heads and gather around chris' phone. They start the live and 1k people join in about 30 seconds. "Crazy how many people are on here" Matt says. After 10 minutes of the boys answering questions, i get a phone call. "Be right back" i say. I step out into the hallway and answer the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" I say into the phone. "Hello is this Tayla Rogers?" A deep voice says on the other side of the phone. "Yes, can i help you?" i say curiously.
⚠️MAJOR TW ⚠️"I'm sorry to tell you this, But your mother Michelle Rogers has passed away due to an overdose" As soon as he said those words, my heart stopped. "No, that's a mistake it has to be the wrong person" i say as i start crying. "I know this is hard to hear, but you can get through this. I'll let you calm down, again. I'm so sorry to tell you this. Goodbye Miss Rogers" then dial tone. ⚠️end of tw⚠️

I hear Matt's door open and Nick walks out. "Tay oh my god what happened?!" Nick says concerned. At this point, i can't breathe. "She-she's" i try to say. Then Matt comes out. "What's going on out here?" He says then looks at me. "Tay? What's wrong" Matt tells me that he's going to get chris, not long after matt goes back into chris' room, chris comes out. "Babe what happened ? Come on breathe it's okay" He hugs me. "What's wrong?" he whispers in my ear. When i don't answer, he brings me to matt's bed and sits me down. I notice that matt or chris had stopped the live. "Can we have a minute?" chris asks matt and nick. they both answer yes and leave the room. Chris wraps his arms around me and rubs my back. "Come on tay tell me what's wrong" so i take a minute and chris pulls away from the hug and looks at me. "They said that.. my mom passed away" Chris' face turns from comforting to upset. "Oh my god tay i'm so sorry" I wipe my tears. "I shouldn't be crying after everything she did to me." Chris shakes his head. "Yeah but she's still your mom" "No, she was. Until she started drinking and became abusive" I feel like maybe chris is right. But after everything she put me through, i shouldn't be the sorry one. "I'm fine. I'm serious. She was the one who put me through that, i should not be the sorry one" I look at chris and he looks like he's so sorry for me. "I know you want me to get everything out, but all of that was everything. I don't have much sympathy for her. If you went through what i did, you would understand" He nods his head. "I just want you to be okay" "Thank you chris" i pull him in and hug him. Chris is the one person who truly had cared about me and i'm so grateful for him. We hear knocks on the door. "It's matt and nick, can we come in?" Chris pulls away from the hug and looks at me. i give him a reassuring look back. "Yeah come  in" Matt and nick walk in and come sit on the bed with me and chris. "What happened tay?" nick asks me. "Can i tell you tomorrow or something? I don't want to talk about it." i respond. He nods his head and i thank him. "We're going to watch a movie downstairs. wanna come?" Nick asks me. "Sure just let me change clothes" With that, Nick, Matt and Chris walk out of the room and i follow them out to go into Chris' room. I pick out some comfortable clothes.
•Outfit•

After i change, i go to the bathroom

After i change, i go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and i look at myself. I look like a mess. My mascara is smudged, my eyes are red and puffy, i look exhausted. I take a makeup wipe and i wipe off my makeup.  After i'm done i go into the living room and sit next to chris. "You okay?" he whispers to me. "Yeah, thank you" i respond back. We both smile and he kisses me. "Nope this was my fear i never want to see that again" Nick says to us after we kiss. "Oh my gosh Nick your dramatic" Chris says. "What movie we watching?" i ask everyone. "Maleficent" Matt says. "I love that movie" chris says and nick follows with "Omg yes matt". "Sounds good" i say. Nick finds maleficent and turns the movie on. Matt had gotten all of us popcorn but me and Chris were sharing. I put my head on Chris' shoulder and he puts his head on my head. Chris grabs my hand and holds it. I smile to myself then continue watching the movie.

Authors note: Hey guys i'm so so so so so SO sorry i haven't posted i've not been in a good place and school is stressful but i end on Wednesday, anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and again i'm so  sorry for not posting i've been having bad couple months. I hope you enjoyed💗
Also Go check out  Issturniolos story called Sturniolo squad!! it's such a good book!💗
Word count: 1,032