one.

"Hey Matt! Thanks for picking me up" I say. "your welcome" We drive for a bit then we get to the triplets house. Matt opens the door for me. "Nick is in the living room and Chris is in the shower i think, unless he got out." Matt says to me. "Alright" I give him a smile and he gives me a smile back. I head into the living room and see Nick as i expected. "Hey nic,  been a while hasn't it?" I say while running to him and giving him a hug. "OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING!!" Nick says as he hugs me back. "I MISSED YOU!!" I yell. I finally let go of the hug and i hear loud, fast footsteps coming down the stairs. "TAY?!" Chris screams. "CHRISTOPHER!!!!" I yell back. He jumps on top of me and hugs me so i can barley breathe. Chris also gives the best hugs. "I missed you!." He says in my ear.  Chris hugs me again. I'm finally back with my brothers. My family. Well basically. "Who wants to watch a movie?" Nick says. "Um how about instead we play Mario Kart or go live on instagram?" I say.  I didn't really want to watch a movie. "I vote going live while playing mario kart" Chris says. "Genius" Nick says, then following with a laugh from us. We all go upstairs into Chris's room. "Guys can i stay the night tonight?" I ask. I never like asking because i feel like i'm already here enough and i feel bad asking them to stay longer, even though i know they don't mind. "Tay how many times have we been over this?! You don't have to ask, we know that most of the time you can't go home so you basically live here which by the way i love." Nick says. I look down to the floor. "Okay, thanks" I say looking back up at them and smiling. The boys start setting up the live and Mario Kart. I grab my phone and open instagram. "Guys let's take a picture i'm gonna post one" I say. They all come over and do weird poses. I tag them, then post the picture. A few minutes later their mom calls them downstairs to ask for help with something. "be right back tay." Matt says as they all head downstairs. I open back up my insta and go to my notifications. then, i see comments like 'she's using them for clout' and 'she's a pick me' and 'she's probably dating chris or matt' another person says. I shut my phone off and place it down. I hear the boys coming back upstairs and i begin to feel my eyes watering. I immediately wipe my eyes and i see Chris walk in. Then matt, then nick. Nick closes the door and they start the live. "Hey guys welcome to our live." Matt says. Then there's awkward silence. "We have a special guest it's Tay!" Nick says while bringing me into frame. Immediately all the comments are just hating on me. My eyes begin to fill with tears again. "Um i'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back." i say while walking out of the room. i faintly hear chris say "I'm waiting outside the bathroom because i gonna piss really bad be right back" I close the bathroom door and break down. I look in the mirror and cry even more. Being louder then i wanted to, which was no sound at all. Someone knocked on the door. "Tay? You okay?" Chris says. Crap. "uh yeah i'm fine give me a minute." I say. Chris comes into the bathroom. I forgot to lock the door, i'm so stupid. "Bro i could have been pissing" I say while turning the other direction away from Chris. "Tay what's wrong?" chris puts each of his hands on my shoulders and turns me around. My eyes are puffy. "Nothing." i say trying to walk out of the bathroom. "Don't say nothing because it's obviously something!" Chris starts to raise his voice. "Fine, your guys fans are hating on me. Like sending me death threats, and calling me names" I say. "Really? I'll tell nick and matt about it and we will talk to our fans in a video about it. And i didn't mean to yell i just get worried." Chris hugs me and I break down even more. 10 minutes after, Chris gets me to calm down. "Thank you Chris." I say and i hug him. We head back into the his room and the boys look over at us. "What took you guys so long?!" Nick yells. Matt gives Chris a smirk. I sit on Chris's bed and act like i'm not listening. "Dude no, she started crying so i was calming her down." Chris says quietly so the live doesn't hear. Matt's smile drops. "What happened?" Matt says, then looks over at my concerned, so does Nick. "Hold on." Chris looks at me then looks at his phone. "Uh my mom needs help again so we gotta go help her." He turns to Nick and Matt. "All of us" he says. "Okay." I say quietly.

Chris's POV: I open the door, letting matt and nick go into the hallway, then i walk out closing the door behind me. "In the kitchen" I say. We get into the kitchen and i get bombarded with questions. 'What happened' 'What's wrong' 'Why was she crying?' "Can you guys shut the fuck up so i can tell you?" I say getting annoyed already. "So basically i was standing outside the bathroom door and heard her crying, so i knocked and asked her if she was okay and she said yeah i am give me a minute." I take a pause. "Then i hear her like break down so i open the door and there she is crying." I explain. "Dude can you just get to telling us why the fuck she was crying?!" Nick says. "chill out! anyway, she said she was crying because all the hate she gets. Guys she's getting death threats, being body shamed, and just tons of hate for being our friend" I tell them. They both look at me with concern. "Okay, we need to end the live and all go to sleep and we will do something fun tomorrow to get her mind off things." Matt says. We head back upstairs and get back into my room. "Sorry guys but we're gonna end the live because we're pretty tired. Bye!!" Nick says. I walk over to my bed where I see Tay sleeping. "Goodnight" Nick and matt say. Then they go into their own rooms. I get in my bed with Tay, and it's not weird. We've slept in the same bed like a trillion times. She looked really cute, so i took a picture of her and posted it on my story captioning it 'Sleepy Head🤍' . Soon enough, i'm asleep.

Authors note: So that was my first chapter of this book and i'm really excited. I'm not sure if it was a big jump into things but whatever! by the way i'm aiming for this book to be a slow burn. Love you!

word count: 1,307

Updated: 7-26-22