two.

Tayla's POV: It's around 9 AM and my alarm goes off. I didn't even know that I fell asleep last night . I wake up tangled in Chris's arms. Chris groans. I open my eyes to see Chris smiling down at me. "Good morning" he says to me. "Morning" I snuggle closer into Chris "It's to early to be awake, can we go back to bed until like 11? Please" I say extending the 'please'. Nick barges into Chris's room "Morning!!" He says while opening the blinds. "Aw you guys look adorable! Get up now." Nick says. "Why what's the rush?" I say while picking up my phone. Nick takes it out of my hand. "What the fuck Nick?!" I say. "I'm gonna beat your ass" I get up and Nick runs out of the room. "AHHHH! IM BEING ATTACKED HELP" He screams while running around the house and me chasing him. I finally get him and tackle him onto the couch. After wrestling him for like 10 minutes i get my phone back. "Dude why did you do that?" I say. "Because... we have to get ready. We're doing something fun today!" I give him a confused look. "I don't wanna do anything fun, i just wanna relax. But, if we do something fun i'm choosing it!" I say while walking back upstairs into Chris's room. "Hey do you still have clothes for me in my drawer? or do i need to bring more over?" I ask. "Um i haven't looked but i think you might need to bring some, do you want me to come get them with you?" Chris says concerned because he knows i don't like to go home. I live on the same block as the triplets just on the other side. "Uh no, no it's fine i'll head over there right now because she probably isn't home right now." I say. "Can i borrow a hoodie to wear on the way there?" Chris gets up and shakes his head yes. He heads over and gives me his favorite hoodie. I put it on and it smells like him, i smile faintly. "Ok, take your phone and have your screen pulled up to my contact so you can call me if something goes wrong." Chris says. I nod and signal for him to walk me to the front door. He opens the front door for me and looks at me. He looks really nervous. "Pull up my contact right now. Be careful Tay." He says. I give him a hug. "I will." i say barley under a whisper. I leave their house and start walking to my house. The closer i get, the more nervous i get. I arrive at my house and i see my moms car in the driveway. Great. I open the door and see my mom cooking in the kitchen. I decide not to say anything to her, and also decide to walk past her upstairs and just ignore her. I get two backpacks and fill them with clothes so i won't have to come back here for a while. After i finished, i practically run downstairs, and i hear my mom say something.
!Tw!
"Why are you back here? Come to get supplies to stay at your boyfriends house? Your a slut!" She yells at me. I try to walk past her and walk out the door but she then yells, "Don't ignore me! your lucky i'm tired because if i wasn't i would have done way worse!!". "Just get out, i don't want to see your ugly face anymore.".

!End of Tw!
She says then walks away. I walk out the front door, my eyes watering with tears. I have some time to collect myself before i get back to the boys's house. I start speed walking back to their house, so i can feel safe again. I finally arrive and i open the front door and go straight to Chris's room and my eyes fill with tears again. I don't know why though. "Tay what happened?" He looks up from his phone. I drop my bags and walk towards him and hug him super tight. "I never wanna go back there Chris. Ever. I should've let you come with me." I regret my decision. "Hey, hey it's okay. You don't have to go back Tay. Never again if you don't want to." He says while he strokes the back of my head. I start crying on his shoulder. "Here let's sit on my bed" He says letting go of the hug, and grabbing my hand leading me to his bed. I lay on top of him and wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me. "I feel like i'm ruining the fun day vibe" I wipe my tears. Chris picks up his phone and calls nick. "Hey Tay is having a bad day so me and her are gonna sit out of fun day today." He says into his phone. "No no we aren't! We will be ready in like 15 minutes ok nick?" I say into Chris's phone. Chris hangs up and looks at me. "You can't just ignore your problems, you have to get through them Tay." I ignore him and get up and put my bags in the corner of his room. I get in one of the bags and get out and outfit. He sighs and goes to his closet to get and outfit. "I'll go change in the bathroom" I say, then leave his room. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I get changed into my outfit. It was hot so i changed into a summer outfit.
The outfit:

(without the jacket lol)

I come out of the bathroom and go into Matt's room instead of Chris's. I knock on his door to make sure he isn't changing. "Come in" he says. I walk in and he seems surprised to see me. I never really go into his room but i am just because I wanted to ask him something. "Hey matty b." I say giving him a smile. "Hey what's up tay? something wrong? " He asks. When matty asks you if something is wrong it's because he actually cares. He doesn't just do it to make him seem like he cares. "No i just wanted to ask you something." I start becoming nervous. "I know this is a lot to ask and maybe to much, like way way way to mu-" I get interrupted "Tay just tell me it's fine i promise." I look down at the floor. "So i went to my moms to get clothes and she was calling me names and saying rude stuff, but it doesn't matter now. Anyways, is it okay if- if i move in with you guys?" As soon as i said that, i regretted it. Was i asking for to much from them? "I mean i know you have to ask your parents and i totally understand if i can't." I look back up to Matt and he walks over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and i don't let go for a while. During the hug, i look over at his door and see Chris walk by, but pausing for a second to look at me and matt. I see a bit of jealousy in his face. Why? I let go of the hug. "I'll ask my mom. I'm sure if she knows what's happening at your house she will let you." I smile at him. "Thank you Matty." I leave his room and walk downstairs. All of the boys come down as well and i suggest something to do. "Do you guys want to make a youtube video for your channel?" Nick and matt look at chris, so i look at chris. "Um sure" Chris says. "Let's get food first! How about McDonalds?" I ask matt. "omg yes i'm starving!" Nick responds. First nick walks out of the front door, then matt, then me. Well i was about to until Chris stopped me. "Hey, are you mad at me or something? after you changed you didn't come back into my room. Everything okay?" Now i feel bad because i'm not mad at him but i needed to ask Matt my question. "No i just had to ask Matty a question" I hug him. "I'm sorry if i made you feel like i was mad. I could never be mad at your adorable face." I laugh and walk out the door and get into their car.

Authors note-Hey guys! So i plan on making another chapter tonight so keep a lookout for that! And i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I'm getting writers block kinda so if you have ideas comment them. Remember i want it to be a kinda slow burn so yeah! Have a good day<3

Word count: 1,505