fourteen

Tayla's pov: We finished watching the movie and by now it's around 3pm. "what do we do now?" Nick says. Chris sighs, and follows it by saying "Do we always have to be doing something Nic?" I mean, Chris was right but i'd much rather be doing something than i don't know, laying in bed watching tiktok or watching movies the whole day. "Yes Chris we do" Nick responds sarcastically. I sigh. "So what are we gonna do then?" Matt asks. It was good weather today, not too hot not too cold. "Put-put?" I suggested. The boys look at me at the same time. "Yo that sounds fun" Nick says making me laugh. "Let's go!!" Chris says before he rips the blanket off himself and runs upstairs to get dressed. Nick looks at me and says, "why did you choose him? kids mad weird" I laugh. "Shut up nick, let's go get dressed" I say before i move the blanket off me and go upstairs to get clothes.
*Just imagine what you want for clothes!*

Matt called AUX before we even got in the car. He drove, I sat in the passengers seat, then Nick and Chris were in the back. "Tay sucks at put-put" Chris starts. "And  don't even get defensive because i know you remember the time when we were at put-put and the ball flew across the course" He finishes. By him saying this everyone starts laughing. "In my defense i was trying to do that y'all just don't believe me when i say that" I respond as i'm laughing. "Okay sure" Matt says as he laughs. After we are finished laughing, we arrived at the put-put place. We go to the booth to pay and get our clubs and golf balls. After we grab everything we head out to the back of the building outside where the actual course is. "Okay so what's the order we're going in?" Nick asks. Nick is always in charge of writing down the numbers just because he has better memory out of all of us. "I'm going first" Matt says, and at the same time chris says "I'll go first" Chris and Matt always do this. "How about Nick goes first, then Matt, Chris and then I'll go last?" I say to them. Nick agrees and although they don't want too, Chris and Matt agree too. Nick goes first obviously and makes it in the hole after 3 tries. Matt goes and makes it in 2 tries, Chris goes and makes it in 4, then i go and make it in 3 as well. "Dude I suck" I say as I laugh. "I'm winning losers" Matt says and walks to the next course.

*After put-put*

We leave the building and walk to the car. "Nick you can sit in the front with Matt I wanna sit with Chris" I say. Nick nods his head and we all get into the car. "I'm low-key hungry" Matt says. I hadn't really felt hungry until Matt said that. "me too" I say. Nick and Chris weren't super hungry but they said that they were a little bit. "I wanna pick where we eat" i say already thinking of somewhere. "Don't even pick-" Nick starts but i interrupt by saying "Olive Garden!!" I have this thing we're I'll crave Olive Garden randomly and we haven't eaten it in a while because I always pick to go there but I don't care because I love it. "Oh my god" chris says. I laugh. "What? I want chicken Alfredo" I say making Matt laugh. "fine we can go to Olive Garden" Matt says.

*At Olive Garden*

"i wanna sit by Nick in the booth" i say and Chris looks over at me. "Wow" he says sarcastically. "Just sit across from me" i respond. We sit down in the booth and we're trying to figure out what to get for appetizers. "You guys already know we're at least getting a big salad" i say and laugh. "how could we forget? It's not like we get it every time we come here for an appetizer" Matt says making me laugh. "fuck you Matt" I say and laugh even more. The waiter comes over to our table. "Hi what can i get you guys to drink today?" He says nicely. Chris gets pepsi, Matt gets root beer, Nick and i get Dr Pepper. "I'll have those drinks right out for you. Do you wanna start your appetizers or do you need more time?" I don't like getting a lot of appetizers because then in normally don't eat all my food. "I think we're ready. Can we just get a big salad and then breadsticks?" I say. "Of course" after he says that he walks away. "Yo this salad about to be bus" Nick says. After a couple minutes, the waiter brings out our salad and the drinks. He gives us our drinks then asks us if we want cheese on the salad. Of course I said yes. "Tell me when to stop" he puts cheese on it and after like 10 seconds I say "that's good, thank you" so he stops. "Do you guys need a bit to think about what your ordering?" He asks. Nick nods his head no, "I think we're ready" he says. The waiter says "ladies first" and pulls out his notebook. Fun fact about me; I hate ordering my food so much. I can talk to them if I'm not ordering but I can't ever order. "She'll have the chicken Alfredo" chris says for me. "And I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs" chris says. Nick and Matt order and the waiter leaves our table. "I'm gonna inhale this food" I say making the boys and myself laugh. "Don't say inhale say something else" Matt says laughing. "fine I'll devour this food"I say which makes Matt laugh more. "Bro" Nick says laughing.

*after they eat*

We get home and go sit on the couch. Nick went in his room for a bit and Matt is doing something in his room. "Today was actually fun and that food was amazing" i say to Chris. "I mean it was better then the other times because it's not the 90th time we've had it in a month." Chris says. "Oh whatever" I say and laugh.

Hey guys, that's the end of this chapter. I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with school and ik this chapter is short but comment "yes" on this if you want me to have some chapters as when the boys go to LA for a couple weeks and Tay gets jealous of madi because she doesn't know her or something idk. I'm running out of ideas. Anyway have a good day/night!!