~1~

"CRAIG! DID YOU KNOW TOKEN AND NICOLE ARE DATING?!"

"No."

"WHAT! HE DIDNT TELL YOU EITHER?"

"It's not that big of a deal dude."

"YES IT IS! COME ON LETS GO FIND HIM!"

Clyde grabbed my arm and practically dragged me to Token's house, and if I could've left I would've. But Clyde has this weird abnormal grip, and if he doesn't want to let go something he won't. I learned that a long time ago.

So we walked to Token's house, Clyde complaining about Token not telling us. Whatever.

Why should I care about Tokens love life? I barely have my own.

The closest I've ever been to romance I suppose, was some girl asking me out in middle school. I said no, obviously because I didn't like her, but also because I just felt like dating was weird and gross.

Now here I am in high school craving for a special someone.

Clyde and Token are cool yea, but they're just people I hang around with every now and then. I want to meet someone who makes me feel like we could be together forever. And sure maybe there would be a few fights, but it's normal to disagree. Then apologizing after and doing something sweet for each other.

It's all I want now.

And even if someone now told me they liked me, I don't think I would accept it if I didn't.

I want to understand that feeling of loving someone so much it's like you can never stop thinking about them.

I want to feel that way towards someone.

Token is lucky.

"Do you think Token asked her out?? Man! I wish Bebe liked me back!"

"She hasn't liked you the past 2 years Clyde."

"Okay so? Doesn't mean I still don't have a chance!"

"You're really dumb."

"Whatever!" He shouted finally letting go and running the rest of the way to Token's house, and I contemplated on turning around and running as fast as I could back home. But I didn't and instead walked over to Clyde who was talking to Token at the gate of their house through the camera.

"DUDE! You're not busy! Actually, Nicole is probably with you right now! And that's why you don't want us to come!"

"Nicole is not here Clyde, I'm working on a project."

"Lies! Let us in!"

"Token just let us in so I can go home." Insaid and he spat out a no before going silent.

"Fine then! We're breaking in!" Clyde looked up and attempted to jump the gate, but failed.

"Let's just go."

"No way. I wanna know how Token charmed Nicole!"

"They probably just have been spending time together and fell in love or something."

"Oh Craig! It'll be easier on the bricks!" He said jogging over there, completely ignoring me.

God damnit.

"Here, I'll help you up, and then you get me!"

"This is so stupid." Clyde got on one knee and held his hands together for me to step on. I stepped on, and he somehow managed to push me up high enough so that my hands could reach on top of the brick wall and I could pull myself on top. So I did that.