~13~

So many scenarios of what could happen this evening played in my head.

The worst ones were me telling Tweek how I feel and him rejecting me.

The best ones, god I really wanted them to come true.

Mine and Tweeks hand in each other's, staring at the stars, and then telling him how much I like him. He would smile at me and then maybe hug me. And say me too.

Maybe he'll tell me he likes me. I think I would freeze up.

What if nothing even happens.

And he just thinks we're friends hanging out. That can't be. No way, we hold hands for fuck sake.

If nothing special happens I might just cry.

Am I overthinking it?

"Craig."

"Tweekers."

He smiled and yelled goodbye to his parents before running down his driveway to me.

"I need a n-nickname to call you. Craigers? Craigy?" He said as we started the path to school.

"God no. Don't ever call me Craigy."

"I sound like a b-baby saying that. Craigster?"

"I don't think you'll think of a good nickname."

"Ehh. I like Craig." He said, and of course I looked right him. Not sure why I was suprised to see him looking right back at me with a small grin, this asshole has to know what he's doing.

"You know, your name Craig." He said next with a small giggle, as I rolled my eyes at him.

God I feel so weightless.

"Tweek."

"Hm?"

"How comfortable are you, with telling people your sexuality? Like, would you want to?"

Tweek hummed and looked away from me and straight ahead as we continued walking. He seemed to think for a minute before an answer finally came to his head.

"I don't think I would go out of my way so that others know. If they ask, then sure, I'd tell them."

I just nodded and he looked back at me and I could tell he glanced at my hand.

"What about you?"

"I don't know why I'm so scared. It's like, even though I know most people probably wouldn't care, I'm still scared. I don't know why."

"Could it be...your scared people will look at you differently?"

"Maybe?"

"That's normal"

I looked back at him and he had a small smile. Every time I look at him I just want to smile. His presence is just so comfortable.

"You don't have to share right away. If you just do happened to be dating someone by the end of today, the world doesn't have to know."

"Oh, if I just so happened to be dating a guy? What a coincidence that would be."

"Right? I doubt that would happen though." He said laughing but looking back at me with a smirk.

I really can't wait.

~

At lunch, Clyde was gone, probably with Bebe. Nicole sat with Token and us today, but they were mostly having a conversation with themselves. I would butt in every now and then, but then they go back to talking to each other.

Me and Tweek's hand were together under the table and Tweek was slouched down in his seat. His eyes kept opening and closing, and he mentioned right before lunch that he was tired. I'm pretty sure he was about to fall asleep.

"Tweekers??"

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna fall asleep?"

"Mhmm."

"Oh my gosh."

"Let me lay down, on you."

"What?!" He giggled a bit at my reaction and just nodded.
"Please. I-I'll take the blame." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

Tweek laying down on me? In front of Token too? What if he calls me gay, and I freak out or something? You know what, fuck it.

"Fine." Tweek smiled and let go of my hand and instead laid his head down on my lap, and the rest of his body on his chair. He laid his hands on top of his body like a funeral.

"You look dead."

"I don't care. Shut up s-so I can sleep." His head turned and his eyes closed.

His hair followed him and fell down on his face, and he had a small smile. Tweek is so fucking adorable what the fuck.

"Is Tweek sleeping on you?"

"Uhh yea."

"Why?"

"Because, he's sleepy."

"Why can't he just sleep without being on you."

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"He got you there Token." Nicole commented giggling.

"Hey guys!! Guess who I brought!" Clyde interrupted whatever Token was about to say with his arm wrapped around Bebe.
"Where's Tweek?"

"On Craigs lap."

"Huh??"

"He's just sleeping. You guys are making it sound weird." I tried to make it seem like they were overthinking it, and everyone but Token seemed to let it go. Token still had questioning eyes but he said nothing more.

Thank god.

I looked back down at Tweek and he had a small smile but was still clearly asleep.

If we actually do end up dating by the end of today or something, then I wonder if maybe one day he'll spend the night at my place. Tweek will get sleepy and cuddle next to me and fall asleep in my arms. I could give him a goodnight kiss on the forehead.

That definitely sounds nice. I think Tweek would probably smile or giggle, and that would be even more cute.

"Earth to spaceman Craig!"

"What do you want Clyde?"

"I found you, the perfect girlfriend! I'm still searching for Tweek, but, I found the perfect candidate for you to call your love."

"Oh god. Who?"

"Red!"

"That's my cousin Clyde."

"Oh. Maybe Tweek can have her then."

"No way." Of fucking course Token raised his brow at that. Clyde just shrugged his shoulders and ignored it, Token didn't.

"Why? She's just your cousin not your sister so why do you care that much?"

"I'm pretty sure Tweek is into someone else."

"WHO?"

"Bebe and Nicole."

"YOUR LYING CRAIG!"

"Yea I am." Tweek giggled again, and he must've been in that half asleep stage.

Tweek is so cute.

I want to tell him everything he makes me feel.