~19~

As we walked up to the front door of my house I started to get more and more nervous. What are they gonna do. They've literally told me I have to stay straight. Like what?

Now I'm gay and dating a guy already. For over a month!

"You're gonna stay right?" I looked at Tweek and he nodded at me. It was all I needed.

I opened the door and closed my eyes fearing the worst. I reached for Tweeks hand and gripped on tight. Then opened my eyes.

My mom sat on the couch leaning onto my father with her hand on his chest. She wore a look of sadness, completely different from my dads confused, annoyed, and horrified face.

"You brought him with you?" I pulled Tweek inside and closed the door behind me, still holding Tweeks hand.

"Yes.."

"God Craig."

God Craig. What else? I know this isn't it.

"Tweek is your name?"

"Um, yes sir."

"And if Thomas heard your parents correct, you are dating our son?"

"Yes ma'am." Tweek said looking at both of them as they spoke. They looked back at Tweek and then me.

"Craig what has gotten into you? Why?"

"Nothing. Dad I-"

"I really don't think this is you. Surely you aren't happy with another boy? He's a boy!"

"I know he is, and I really, like him."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. He leaned over to my mom and whispered a few things I couldn't hear. She whispered back and I glanced at Tweek. He gave me a small smile, and I had to smile back.

Tweek really does make every situation better.

"Tweek."

"Ah! Y-Yes sir!"

"You did not force my son to be like-"

"Dad are you crazy? No." He looked back at me, then at Tweek again.

"I don't really understand why? But I suppose Craig, if you really want to be like those people, I can't do much about it."

What? No. I'm hearing things.
"What?"

"I really think you need to meet the right girl. But until then, I can tolerate this."

"You're ...you're joking."

I looked back at Tweek and he had a small smile.

"If you don't meet that girl, and you stay like this, then whatever. Why you want to? I have no idea."

"Come on Thomas. You know he's been happier recently remember? This was probably why."

"Ugh. I hate that your right. Fine then."

Tweek heisted before speaking up.
"I can date Craig?"

"Yes."
"Sure."

We both looked back at each other and I couldn't hold back from hugging him.

What got into my dads head? No idea. But I was fine with it. I can be Tweek. Nothing is gonna get us between us.

It felt like a weight was lifted off my back. I don't have to worry about my parents anymore.

I looked back at my dad and whispered to him a thank you. He sighed, but smiled and nodded.

"So this is Tweek!" I pulled back to see Tricia eyeing Tweek up and down.
"I didn't think you would be into blondes."