~4~

"Hey Craigg.."

"You know Token sits there right? And he's very picky about his seat for some reason."

"Y-Yea but N-Nicole really wants to s-sit with him. S-She thinks Token w-would agree to switch. She talked to me about i-in 1st period."

"You can try. I don't mind."

Tweek seemed suprised by that comment but said nothing. Nicole and Tweek usually walked in together, but clearly Nicole took a different path since she still wasn't here. And when she finally did get here, it was no surprise Token was with her and sat down next to her.

"S-She was right."

"Seems so. Lucky bastard."

"H-Hey maybe we could go on a g-girlfriend hunt or something!"

"A girlfriend hunt?"

"Yea? I-I don't know man."

"I don't either."

Tweek hummed and tapped his finger's against the desk before letting out a yawn.

It's kinda strange how I just sorta adjusted to Tweek. Its not like we're super close like Clyde and Token are to me, but I still don't really mind hanging out with him. He's a pretty person...pretty good person.

How do I forget the word good?

That sounds gay saying he's pretty.

Tweek did have a nice hair color along with nice eyes. His teeth were straight and form a good smile, I guess it wouldn't be weird to say he looks good. Although I thought he had a pretty hair color, his hair was certainly untamed and a mess. But it fits him.

"What's the deal with your hair?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's a mess, it looks like you just wake up and leave it."

"I-I do. I-It's another childhood habit t-that never went away."

"What's with all these childhood habits?"

"S-Shitty and weird parents I guess." He said, and I could see on his face a look of disgust. Then he looked back up at me and it changed to a guilty looking face.
"Th-They're better now! Just w-when I was younger y-you know? Ahaha.."

"Well anyone who names their kid Tweek must be pretty weird."

"Trust me they are. O-Once I got a shirt with a rainbow on it, a-and they thought I was gay! T-They tried to get me to tell them a-about a nonexistent boyfriend."

"I kinda don't get how boys can be attracted to boys. I mean I don't really care but, I'm the only guy I would ever call hot."

"Y-Yea."

"So you think I'm hot?"

"What?! N-No? I was agreeing with you that I think I-I'm good looking." Tweek twitched and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I know Tweek I-"

"I mean, your okay looking. Y-Ya know?"

Tweek looked down at his desk tapping his fingers again.

His face seemed a bit red, until he leaned his head on his hands away from me.

Something about that just made me feel...fluttery.

"Y-You too." I mumbled.
He turned back to me quickly with a small smile.

"Did you just stutter?"

"No. Your the stutter weirdo."