~7~

Walking back home from Tweek's shop, I was starting to question all my thoughts.

Tweek has to be just a friend. I only met him a few days ago. How could I possibly...like him?

I've been friends with Clyde and Token for years, and I've never felt like this towards them.

Around those idiots I'm just...there, but with Tweek. With Tweek I just wanna do everything with him, I feel so light around him and so much more fulfilled.

I don't feel alone with Tweek.

With Tweek I feel like I'll always have someone to rely on, someone who actually cares for me, wants to know everything about me. And I want to do the same, I want Tweek to tell me everything he can until he can't.

But, you can feel like that for a friend. Right?

Of course.

"I don't like Tweek. Not like that." I said out loud, hoping that would solidify my thoughts.

It didn't.

Maybe I have a tiny crush on Tweek- no.

No that can't be. It's just because I've been seeing him so much. That has to be it.

There's no way I like Tweek like that.

When I finally got home I opened my phone and did nothing really.

"I want to text Tweek..."

"Who?"

"AH! Ruby! Fuck knock next time I could've been naked or something you creep."

"Who's Tweek."

"No one."

"We'll clearly she's someone if you want to text her."

Her?!
She?!

Ruby thinks I'm straight- wait no.

I am straight. But if supposedly she thinks he's a she, but really he's a he, am I acting gay?

I can't be gay, no way. Who in this town besides the super best fuckers are gay.

"Are you gonna answer me?"

"Nah. Go away."

"Come on!! You gotta tell me!! Show me this Tweek girl."

"Its- he-"

"HE?! YOUR GAY?!"

"NO! Why are you assuming I like this person!"

"Because nobody says I want to text a person I don't like with a smile on their face."

I had a smile?

Fuck I don't like Tweek damnit! I'm just, flattered.

Yea. Flattered is all.

"I don't like Tweek. Me and him are friends, that's all there is to it."

"Tweek is a weird name."

"Tweek isn't weird. He's-"

"What happened to being friends."

"We are!"

Ruby rolled her eyes at me and flipped me off.

Is she taking after me?

I feel so proud.

My phone started ringing and some part of me hoped it was Tweek somehow.

It was Token though.

"Hello?"

"Token. What's up?"

"Nothing, I wanted to ask you if your feeling better."

"I wasn't upset to begin with Token damnit."

"I'm not Clyde dude. I just want to make sure you're alright. You know both me and Clyde care about you."

"Is that Craig?"
I barely heard Nicole's voice in the background, but I heard it, then Token's voice get quiet saying yes, showing he pulled his phone away.

"Nicole's with you?"

"Uh, yea."

"You guys, are like, hanging out and talking right?"

"Yea dude. You wanna come?"

No. I want my own person, preferably Tweek?

I can be flattered and not actually like him the way Token likes Nicole.

Definitely. I just want to talk to him in a friendly way.

"No I'm good."

"Okay, we'll just call me if you need anything, bye-"

"Wait Craig! Can I ask you something??"

Clearly Nicole had given up on keeping quiet due to her sudden loudness. I assumed she took Tokens phone too because I heard him shout a confused "what the?" in the background.

"What we're you and Tweek doing at his shop? Me and Token passed by and you guys were like hugging, and Tweek looked really sad is he okay?"

"They were hugging?"

"It was nothing. Me and him were just hanging out."

"Like me and Token?"

"Uhh...no..." I wanted to say yes, but I knew exactly what she would think. It can't be true, sure we may have been hanging out the same way Nicole and Token hang out, but that doesn't mean we like each other.

Tweek is straight isn't he?

"I'll call and ask him-"

"You have Tweeks number?!" Even if they couldn't see me, I covered my mouth and wanted to throw my phone across the room.

Why did I have to ask that so fast? I want it, but I'm not, dying to have it. I just want to talk. Yep.

"Yea, and why are begging for it?"

"I'm not begging. But, can I have it?"

"Why?"

Fuck. I can't just say I want to talk to him.

"He wanted me to remind him to do something, but I didn't realize until after we left school that I had no way to contact him."

Nicole stayed silent and laughed.
"Get something to write it on. It's-"

"Hold on wait."
I looked around my room and grabbed the nearest pencil and paper.
"Okay."

"It's XXX-XXX-XXXX. And don't worry, I'll keep your secret."

"What secret?"

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll accept it soon enough."

"What are you talking about Nicole?" Token asked, and I had the same exact question.

"Nothing! See. Your secret is safe with me." Nicole said, and before I got a chance to say anything she hung up.

What the hell.

She doesn't think I'm gay does she?

I'm not. I don't like Tweek like that, I just like him as a friend.

I looked back at the number scribbled on the paper, and typed it into my phone. I looked at the contact name and typed in Tweek. That's it.

Clyde is just Clyde, and Token is just Token. So Tweek should be just Tweek. Right?

That doesn't, ugh.

I thought for a minute and typed a smily face next to his name.

Tweek:]

I like that.

It makes me smile.

I set that as the contact name and looked at the empty conversation we had.

What should I even say?

Just hey? That's not enough.

What about...

Tweek:]
6:37pm

Tweek, it's me, Craig.