~11~

I waved bye to Tweek, and he flashed a smile walking out the building.

"Oh Craig!"

Clyde called for me, and I was suprised Bebe wasn't with him considering those 2 have been together every time I see Clyde. Which isn't that often today, when's the last time we had a conversation? Probably because he's with Bebe.

"Hey dude."

"Oh? You're in a better mood? You must be so happy for me and Bebe right."

"Sure whatever."

"She's busy today, so I'm sad. She told me she would miss me though."

"You've guy have only dated for like a day."

"I don't care. I love her so much. Craig you need to get a girlfriend already I'm telling you it's awesome."

Shit. Wait, Tweek said Bebe was bi right? It wouldn't be weird if I asked right?

"Hey Clyde, uhhh is Bebe...isn't she bi?"

"Yea?"

"You don't care?"

"Why should I? She has a preference for boys anyway, but I mean. She picked me! And girls are pretty damn hot! No one is hotter then her though. Wait. You don't think Bebe is hot right?!"

"What? No way dude."

"Well don't call her ugly!"

"Clyde- alright whatever."

"Why'd you ask?"

Should I tell him? I'm like 99% sure I like Tweek, which makes me gay. But does he have to know? What if he tells my parents on accident of something? They definitely can't know.

Not yet Clyde.

"No reason."

"Hm, ok. Hey have you seen Token?"

"Right here dude."

"Oh hey dude!"

"Where's Bebe?"

"She's busy. What about Nicole?"

"She's helping set up for some event at the park."

They continued on their conversation and I wasn't really listening. Clyde is always with Bebe, Token is always with Nicole. I wonder if I can always be with Tweek.

"We should all hang out again! This Friday. It's been a while since we did that."

"Can't. Me and Tweek are gonna do something."

"Uh, why can't we join you guys? That's what I meant by all of us." Clyde said looking at me with a suspicious look. I played it off by rolling my eyes and giving him my middle finger.

"Hey by the way where we're you for lunch? It's a good thing I had Nicole because Clyde and Bebe were going at it."

"I love that woman."

"It's none of your business."

"Were you with Tweek again?"

God save me from this conversation.

"Yea. What about it?"

"I was thinking about it too, you guys never came back in 4th period."

"That's a little suspicious Craig! You guys making out?"

"No!" I shouted and they both seemed a little taken back.

"I know dude I was joking."

"Craig you alright?"

I definitely answered too fast. Again.

Damnit Tweek look at what your doing.

Token looked at me waiting for my response, and I looked back at him to see Kyle walking towards us.

Thank. God.

"Fuck both of you." I walked past them and over to Kyle who seemed a little nervous.

"Hey Craig."

"What do you want?"

"To talk."

"You said this would be quick."

"And it will. I want to say sorry for the way Stan has been. I guess since you've already seen us, close to each other, I can tell you. Yea, me and Stan are dating, but he isn't ready for anyone to know."

"So your saying I should tell the whole school?"

"Yea sure, and I can tell Cartman about you and Tweek."

The smirk I had at first was gone, and he wore it instead.

"Look. I think right now you and him are pretty similar. He doesn't want anyone to know, and neither do you right? I think because of both of your situations, he's using you as an excuse for himself. To make himself seem better? I know it sounds pretty bad, but if you just stopped, calling him out on it, then he would probably leave you alone too."

"Why should I?"

"It bugs you doesn't it?"

Hell yea.

"Not really."

"Sure, well it bothers Stan too, and I hate to see him upset. So if you stop bugging him, he'll stop bugging you. You understand?"

"Sure whatever."

"And 1 more thing."

"Hm?"

"You guys should try to be more secretive about it. Me and Stan weren't the only ones who saw you holding hands."

"What? W-Wait who else?"

"I'm just playing. So you two were holding hands then? I knew it." He smiled and laughed before walking off. He turned around the corner and I heard him say, "Hey Stan!"

Of course.

Me and Stan similar?

That's so gross.

I'm gonna puke.

But he's right about not wanting anyone to know.

I cant let that happen. But then how would I ever date Tweek?

I like him so much. I want to hold his hand again.