~2~

"I-I really shouldn't stay."

"Just say your staying over night for the project! And I mean if you nerds actually wanna do it then whatever but me and Craig can play video games!"

"T-Then why do I need to be here?"

"Because dude it's called hanging out with your friends." Clyde said nudging Tweek slightly.

"Usually I don't let Clyde barge in like this but come on Tweek. I've got plenty extra clothes."

"Why are you agreeing with the idiot?" I asked and Tweek let out a small laugh.

This whole Tweek kid is weird. He like, just popped into existence and now he's part of our group?

It's weird. Whatever. Not like I have to be friends with him, Token and Clyde can, but it doesn't mean I have to.

"F-Fine. I'll just c-call my parents."

"Yes!"

"Sweet dude."

"This is stupid."

"Aww come on Craig! Tweek doesn't bite!"

"I'm not a dog."

"Woof Woof Tweek!" Clyde teased before jumping over next to Token when something went off in his head.

"Hey! Tweek and Token are T and T. And me and Craig are C and C! We could be like CTTC! Or TCCT!"

"That's stupid Clyde."

"I-It's kinda cool how our n-names match up l-like that."

"Yea it is."

"Hey you know what, just really quick fuck, marry, and kill with the other 3! I'll go first! No offense, I'd kill you Craig, fuck Tweek, and marry Token."

"That's so gay dude."

"I mean I would rather marry Bebe then any of you." Clyde said then going on a rant about how amazing Bebe is.

"U-Umm what's his deal with Bebe?"

"He believes him and Bebe are soulmates or something."

"Yea cause we totally are! Don't you believe in soulmates??"

"Yea."

...

Oh come on why is it quiet when I say yea?

"Woah, you serious Craig?"

"Fuck you Clyde. I'll be back." I said getting up from the bean bag and leaving Token's room to his bathroom instead.

I washed off my face and stared at myself in the mirror. Seriously. I'm so hot, how am I single?!

But that soulmate thing, sure maybe it's not like those weird fanfics where when you see each other you pee rainbows or something, but surely there's gotta be one person out there for everyone right?

The one person who just understands, and who you understand. The person who just makes you feel so many different things, and gives you butterflies. The person who you love to see flustered by you.

Who is my person?

"This sucks."

Not only that, but who the hell is that Tweek kid. I swear I've never seen him before.

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

~

Despite the many attempts, I couldn't fall asleep for some reason. No matter what.

I sat up from the bean bag and stood up looking over at the other 3. Token and Clyde were asleep, but Tweek was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Y-You're awake?" He whispered. For some reason. Then I remembered this is his first time.