~12~

Tweek struggled to stay awake, his head almost hitting the desk a few times after it fell from his hand. He told me he stayed up studying for some test, and it must of really worn him out because this was the 3rd class he was falling asleep in.

"Jeez Tweek. You really should've slept instead."

"But...I need to....pass." He said in between yawns. It was so sweet.

His eyes were starting to close again and he dropped his pencil which was drawing random lines on the paper.

"You're so cute Tweekers."

He smiled and leaned over on my shoulder.

"I love that...Tweek..ers...." His smile slowly went away and his eyes didn't open again. Fast asleep.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed his forehead.

"CRAIG AND TWEEK? YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!"

"CRAIG IS GAY?"

"YOU LIKE BOYS CRAIG??"

"THATS DISGUSTING CRAIG!"

"YOU KNOW ITS A SIN TO BE GAY!"

"IM GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING BOYFRIEND!!"

I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I looked at Tweek, but he wasn't by my side anymore. He was standing with all the grey people. I recognized a few of them. Token, Clyde, my family, Stan.

"That's gross Craig. I was leading you on. Why? Because the whole world needed to see just how fucking gross and terrible you are."

He smiled and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. He turned his back, and started walking away.

"W-Wait Tweek no! Please don't leave me. Don't leave!! Please!! PLEASE!!"

"Please! Don't- shit. Damnit..."

I woke up breathing heavily and I felt tears falling down my face.

What the fuck?

Tweek wouldn't leave me right? He wouldn't do that.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

When I found the nickname he loved I pressed called and held my phone up to my ear. It rang a for a 3 times, and just as I was about to give up he answered.

"Craig...?"

"T-Tweek! Umm..you're not gonna leave me. Right?"

"Craig. Why would I? I-I told you, how happy you make me. Shit if....if I could be over there right now I would definitely. Go over there." He answered in a very sleepy voice while chuckling.

His words made me let out a breath in relief and I nodded to myself.

"Okay.."

"What happened?"

"I had a nightmare. A-About you leaving me. You lied."

"Craig, i-if there's one thing you gotta know about me, is that I don't lie. Especially when I'm tried. So like, r-right now." He hummed and his sleepy voice made me wanna laugh. He sounded so adorable speaking so slow.

"Hey Tweek, you remember how you asked about me being free this Friday?"

"Mhm. Don't tell your ditching."

"Of course not. W-What exactly did you want to do?"

He giggled on the other side and yawned.
"I love hearing you stutter. It's so fucking cute. Anyway, I-I wanted fo go to Starks pond. So we can star gaze."