~3~

Ever since I actually met Tweek I noticed he was right about being in most of my classes. Out of the 7 classes we have, he's in 6 of them. He also right about talking to Nicole, which he does in 1st and 2nd period.

3rd period Tweek was by himself, just like me, but compared to 4th period where he was still alone, I was with both Clyde and Token.

Clyde wanted him to come sit with us since he had "joined" our group but also didn't wanna swap anyone out of the table group. In that class me, Token, and Clyde were together, but he had also managed to convince Bebe to sit with us in the beginning of the year.

Somehow.

Then we had lunch, and I don't really know where Tweek was.

5th period we didn't have together, but we did have 6th period together, where we were both alone.

Finally, at the end of the day it was me, Tweek, and Clyde.

Seriously how do I have 6 classes with him and I've never seen him. He like some ghost that just came back to life or something.

"Hey Craig, can you wait up?"

Bebe? Why is Bebe talking to me?

"I'll take that as a yes. Um...in 4th period is all the stuff Clyde say about me true? His undying love or whatever."

"Probably. All he does is talk about you."

"I was thinking if he was lying then he- wait what?"

"I said all he does it talk about you. Nonstop. It's always Bebe this, Bebe that."

"Craig you can keep secrets right?"

I shrugged my shoulders because who knows. They're might be some secrets I can't keep, and some I can.

"I think...I'm gonna confess fo Clyde tomorrow. I've been thinking about him a lot recently and-"

"Fuck off."

It's not fair. It's not fair. It's not fair.

I didn't ever think I could be jealous of Clyde of all people.

~

"I love you Craig."
"You're my world Craig."
"Craig you're the best."
"You're silly Craig."
"Love youuu."
"Craig look!"
"Look Craig!"

"You're a lonely piece of shit."

"Look Craig! Nobody will ever love you like this."

"You're gonna die alone!"

"You're alone Craig."

"You always will be."

"That sucks doesn't it Craig?"

"Craig."

"Craig!"

"CRAIG!"

"CRAIG WAKE UP DAMNIT!!"

"Fuck- what?! Tricia?"

"Mom told me to wake your lazy ass up. So get up."

"Fuck what time is it?"

"I don't know like 7:56? Anyways I'm leaving. Just get up."

I flipped her off and got out of bed.

Shit I leave the house at 8. Fuck.

I managed to change, brush my teeth, and grab all my shit in 4 minutes somehow, so I started walking to school with my music in my ears.

What was that...dream?

Nightmare?

Whatever the hell it is, I did not like it. It was like a tease, making fun of me.

Seriously I feel so lonely. I mean Token's got Nicole, Clyde's got Bebe apparently. And then it's just me.

I wonder if Tweek is in love with anyone?

Why does it matter? God.

I saw the school come into vision and saw Tweek and Clyde together until Bebe tapped Clyde's shoulder from behind. Oh wow, I wonder why Bebe is talking to Clyde.

It's not like Bebe is in love with Clyde right?

It's so fucking stupid.

Clyde turned to face her and they spoke while Tweek stood awkwardly before turning to see me. He looked back between me and Clyde and Bebe, then decided to walk toward me.

"H-Hey Craig."

"Hey."

"U-Uhh, I-I though Bebe didn't like Clyde? Back?"

"I thought so too, but they're probably gonna be together by the end of the week, if not the end of the day."

"H-Huh?! How do you k-know?!"

"Bebe talked to me yesterday."

"Oh.." he said looking back and repeated himself again when he saw Clyde's huge smile and Bebe's nervous one.
"Then Clyde's probably gonna be e-even worse huh?"

"Yea. That asshole."

"Asshole?"

"It's nothing." I said and Tweek looked at me with a somewhat suspicious but mostly confused look. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked around until the bell rang.

Clyde and Bebe. Token and Nicole.

Craig and who? Nobody.

Tweek??? Who knows. He is pretty weird though.

"So...a-are you just gonna keep standing there?" I noticed he was slightly ahead now, but he turned back to me. I looked at his eyes and he twitched.

"Yea. Sorry."

"It's fine. W-What were you thinking about?"

"Tweek do you like anybody?"

"Erm...not really? Why?"

"I just, feel alone."

"Ah." He said as we kept walking.
"I know w-what you mean. Sometimes it makes me m-mad to realize h-how lonely I am. Y-You know?"

"I don't think I feel mad. I just...want to expienece what it's like."

"Ohhh, well, I believe in that soulmates thing too." I looked up at him, I figured he was someone who would think that's stupid or something. A lot of people here do surprisingly considering most of them are fucking somebody.

"Really?"

"Y-Yea. It's just makes sense to me. I mean, e-even if the entire world hates you, there's gotta be one out of the 7 b-billion people on the earth that doesn't."

I didn't think about it like that, I just figured there's gotta be someone, which I guess technically is the same thing. I don't know, the way Tweek worded that just felt so right.

"S-Sorry was I rambling?"

"No. I actually liked the way you said that. Phrased it? I don't know, but it feels good."

"I-I'm glad." He smiled at me, and although I usually don't have one, I gave a small smile back.

Last Saturday when we had a sleepover at Token's, I didn't really care for Tweek, but I guess he's not that bad.