Part 1

Scene starts with a girl sitting beside her window side while gazing at her diary. Her diary was her best friend. Who knew everything about her. She had a beautiful smile on her face. She had black sad eyes, that glimmered with some kind of emotions that can make anyone sad. Her long wavy black hair falling on her face, tickling her face. She held her diary close to her heart. The way she closed her eyes looked like she was trying to deal with her emotions. Her mind roaming about one particular person.

The only one who never knew about her existence.

It was Ayesha.....

She smiled and looked here and there, giggling to herself. Her diary was not only her best friend. It was Adi who had been always there for her when she needed. They were best friends since class 1.

God knows where that idiot went......

Suddenly a loud bang on the door made her jump. Speaking of the devil. She jumped and put her diary behind her, sitting straightly. Her heart beating wildly as she took deep breathes to calm herself.

"আয়েশা, দরজা খোল!!!!!"
Ayeshaaaa open the doorrrrr!!!!! Her sister, Saisha screamed loudly from outside.

Ayesha got up while cursing her fate and opened the door. There stood her smiling irritating sister.

"আবার কি হয়েছে????"
What happened again???? Ayesha asked in a bored way.

Before Saisha could answer, another young boy came running inside the room. He had black wavy hair that was falling on his forehead, nearly hiding his eyes, his eyes were in the shade of black and brown and he had a cute smile on his young face.

"Adhoooooo!!!!!! Canyougivemeyourenglishnotebookkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!" The boy screamed without any break. Saisha made a confused face while Ayesha just rolled her eyes.

"Whatttt????" Saisha said while pouting.

Let me tell you, it was Adi.

"First of all, তুই আর একবার যদি আমাকে এই নামে ডাকিস তাহলে তোর খবর আছে!!!! আর তুই কি বলছিস আমি কিছুই বুঝি নাই!!!!"
First of all, if you call me with that name again I will not spare you!! And I didn't understand what you said!!!!Ayesha said frowning.

"Ok ok sorry sorry!!!!" Adi gave her a cute baby smile which made her heart flip.

"Tum kya bol rahe the Adi???" Saisha asked looking at him. He giggled.

"আমি তোকে বলসি না হিন্দিতে কথা বলবি না!!!!!"
Didn't I tell you not to speak in hindi!!!! Ayesha said looking at her.

"I told you!!!!" Adi said shaking his head dramatically then looked at Ayesha.

"Adho please give me your notebook or Sir is going to kill me!!!!" Adi said looking at Ayesha pleadingly.

"আচ্ছা wait!!!"
Ok wait!!!! Ayesha went and took out her English notebook and gave it to him. Saisha was scrolling on Instagram when suddenly she screamed.

"Ayesha dekhhhh Zaheennnn ne mujhe replyyyy diyaaaaa!!!!! OMGGGG!!!!!!! Omg omggg!!!!!! Allahhhh thank you sooooo muchhhhhh!!!!!!!" Saisha cried out in happiness. Adi laughed while Ayesha hold back a giggle.

"I feel likeeeee I am goinggggg to dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" Saisha fell on the bed closing her eyes.

"আপু তোমার কি পানি লাগবে????"
Apu do you need waterrr???? Adi asked with a fake panicked voice.

"No it's alright bro!!!!" Saisha said while getting up and setting her hair.

"Ma ko dikhakeeee atiiiii hu!!!! Maaaaa dekhooooo Zaheennnnn!!!!!! Apkaaaaa damadddddd milllll gayaaa maaaa!!!!!!!!" Saisha screamed and ran out of the room. Ayesha and Adi looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Their voice came from the background.

"Maaaaaaaaa dekhoooo!!!!! Za.... " Saisha started but stopped by Amaya (Ayesha's mother)

একটা থাপ্পড় দিবো যদি ওই বান্দরটার নাম নিশ!!!! আমার অনেক কাজ আছে!!!! Disturb  করবি না!!!!!
I will give you a slap if you take that monkey's name again!!!! I have a lot of work to do!!!! Don't disturb me!!!! Amaya said.

"Umm Adho!!!" Adi asked slowly.

"Huhhh??" Ayesha who was busy listening them turned to him.

"তুই maths hw টা কি করছিস???"
Did you do your maths homework??? Adi asked smirking. Ayesha's heart beat skipped. Her eyes widened as she placed her hand on her forehead.

"Ohh noooo!!!!!" Ayesha breathe out.

"I knew itttttt!!!!!! Tujhse koi kaam thik se nehiiii hotaaa naaa!!!!! Hihihihi!!!!" Adi laughed excitedly.

"Adiiii!!!!!" Ayesha said sweetly before looking at him innocently. Adi widened his eyes. He panicked.

তোর hw টা শেষ হয়েছে না???
"Your hw is done right???" Ayesha smirked.

"NO...."

"Give me your hw copyyyyy!!!!!!" Ayesha screamed before jumping on him. Adi ran from there Ayesha chased him. Suddenly Amaya appeared there. Her eyes widened seeing them.

"এই!!!!!!! দুইজনকে বাসা থেকে ধাক্কা দিয়ে বের করে দিলে তারপর বুঝবি!!!! সব অসভ্যের দল!!!"
Oiiii!!!!! I will kick you two out of the house then you will understand!!!! Amaya screamed angrily. But these two were far from listening. They were laughing badly rolling on floor.

Ayesha's POV,
You must be thinking that my life is so simple and beautiful right. Everyone also thinks that. I mean, what else people can want in their life? But trust me, it is not that simple as it seems. But it was in one time. Not now!!! Life is full of surprises. I never knew I will ever fall in love with a person who didn't even exist in my life. Who never knew about my existence. Who hurted me without even knowing!!!! The only person that is the reason why I am so messed up now........ I know you think I am blubbering nonsense. Who would believe that a person I never met in my life would fall in love with him. But it's true. Yes, I am in love with someone who is married......

Akash Malhotra......

Pov ended.......

On the other hand,
A boy is trying to make something in the kitchen. His hands messed up with flour and they were allover his cheeks and nose. He had a cute attractive smile on his face with can make anyone hypnotize. His fluffy black hairs messed up. The whole kitchen was messed up by now. He puts more water in the flour which made it more thick. He groaned in frustration and pouted. It was Akash.

"Yeiiii hooo kyuuu nehiiii rahaaaaa??????? Uffffffff!!!!!!!!!!" Akash screamed. He had a mischievous smile on his face.

Suddenly a lady came from behind and put her hand on his shoulder. She was so beautiful and bold, more like a model. She smiled.

"What did you do to my kitchen Akash???" She sighed.

"Dekho na Riyaaa yei ho hi nehi rahaaa!!!! I am sick of thissss!!!!!!" He rubbed his hands on his shirt. Riya laughed.

"Tumhe yei karne ko kisne kaha ha??? Idiot!!!" She smiled playfully.

"But... I was trying to make something for you and baby!!!" He pouted.

"You didn't need to do it!!!!" She kissed his cheek. "But I am sure our baby will love it!!!!" Akash's eyes sparkled in happiness.

"Reallyyyyyy?????"

"Yeah!!!!" They both looked at each other and smiled. Riya wiped flour from his cheek.

So Riya is seven months pregnant.😉 How is the surprise????

Hope you liked this part!!!! Do comment!!!!