Part 11

It was Monday. Ayesha didn't go to school because..... well, she didn't want to go. She smiled to herself thinking about it. She was reading a book of Humayun Ahmed. When it suddenly occurred to her, did Akash even know who was her favorite writer. Maybe not.

She rolled her eyes. She couldn't care less.

Right?

Well, like her favorite bangla writer is Humayun Ahmed. He died of Colon cancer in New York. This made her heart flip. Apparently, Adi had the same cancer. She was only 8 years old then. But what now.

Anyways, she didn't even want to think about it. Her second favorite novelist is Rick Riordan. She is in love with the series "Percy Jackson" and-

"Hey!" A deep voice said. Ayesha caught her breath. She tried to hide the fact she was scared and his beautiful voice made her skin tickle. Her cheeks burned in a deep shade of red.

Akash laughed nervously and sat beside her. He smiled kindly which Ayesha returned with a choked laugh. Embarrassing.

"I scared you didn't I?" Akash asked. Ayesha met his gaze for a moment before looking down again, fiddling with her fingers. Her emotions swirling.

"No no!!!" She smiled. Of course you did.

"May I ask what are you reading?" He came a little closer to look at the book. Ayesha fake cried, her cheeks heat up. Move you frog.....

"Oh, I know this writer. " Akash exclaimed.

"You do? You read bangla books?" Ayesha asked, surprised.

"No, of course. I don't know bangla!!!" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Ohhh, sorry!!! You read books?" Ayesha smiled.

"Umm hmm."

"Who is your favorite writer?"

"Shakespeare. He's an amazing writer. What about you?" Akash asked, looking at her.

"Humayun Ahmed, and for English novels, It's Rick Riordan. " She looked at him as flames danced in his black eyes. She couldn't help but admire them.

"I've read his Percy Jackson books!!!" He smiled but was surprised when Ayesha jumped from her seat.

"REALLY? OMG!!!! I am a biggg fan of Percy Jackson!!!!" She grinned and then giggled. Akash smiled at her, she looked adorable.

"Yeah, I could see that. " He grinned.

"Oops. I got over excited!!!! You know the chapter where Poseidon claims him, and he was like 'I am sorry, I don't know how it happened?' He was sooo cuteeee. But did you read the whole series??????"

"I read the first five books-"

"WHAT??? You should have read the other SERIES!!!!!!" Ayesha looked real disappointed.

"Well, you can tell me the story then." He looked at her, smiling.

"Fine. I can do that for you!!!" Ayesha said, proudly. "The second series is 'The Heroes of Olympus'. The main hero in this book is Jason. You remember Thalia, daughter of Zeus who turned into a tree?" Akash nodded, smiling. "He is her brother. You know hrme dies in the third series. The trials of Apollo. I didn't read the book yet but I know!!! It's so saddd!!!!" Ayesha said frowning.

She kept telling him the whole storyline and how she like Percy more than Jason. How Jason had sexy blue eyes and blonde hair while Percy had black hair and beautiful green eyes. Akash kept smiling. He was amazed that he didn't know this girl could talk so much.

"Really?" Akash exclaimed with surprise.

"Yeah, and then Piper used her charm speak and-"

"Akash!" Riya called him and a wave of disappointment washed over Ayesha. Her heart beat skipped. She quickly looked down at her hand to recover and smiled slowly.

Riya came there and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry for disturbing!!!" She smiled hesitately.

"No no it's alright!!!" Ayesha smiled.

"Maybe I'll talk to you later. " Akash gave her an apologetic smile. She smiled slowly. He was about to get up but sat again.

"Oh..... I really forgot about it!!! Riya you go I am coming!!!" Akash smiled at her.

"Ok, I'll be in the room, and don't forget to tell her that....." Riya winked at Ayesha, then laughed and left.

"What?" Ayesha asked, confused. She suddenly became nervous.

"Soooo........" Akash gave her a teasing smile. "Saisha was telling me....."

"OH NO NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!!!" Ayesha screamed, her heart beating wildly. Her big eyes widening. She hide her face. "I AM GOING TO KILL HER!!!!!" She muttered. Akash laughed.

"So it's true. Ayesha has a crush on me!!!!" He teased.

"Don't flatter yourself! I don't like you anymore!!!" Ayesha played back, though she was blushing badly. She cringed again thinking about it. Akash was laughing badly.

"Of course you likeee meee!!!! Righttttt?????"

"Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!" Ayesha finally laughed whole heartedly. Her lips shaking as she had to press her palm on her lips to stop laughing. "OMG!!!! You even told Riya di!!!!" Her face changed into horror.

"Maybe....." Akash tried not to laugh. It was hilarious to see her reaction.

"I am not going to talk to you!!!!" Ayesha muttered, frowning. Her cheeks were in fire. She wanted to die in embarrassment.

"Ok. Btw, Ayesha you know, I have shoot tomorrow, would you like to come!!!" Akash asked, looking hopeful. Where Ayesha wasn't even sure if she heard correctly.

What?

He.

He.

He invited Ayesha to come to his shoot.

"I..I don't think so. " Ayesha sighed. She was so disappointed. But there was no way Amaya would let her go.

"Come on. Please I'll talk to your Mom." Akash told her.

"Ok..... Fine!!!" Ayesha smiled widely.

"Yayyy!!! I'll go now." Akash said then left. But Ayesha kept smiling.

Hope you liked this part!