Part 4

"Why don't you take it off!!!!!" Adi said shaking his head as he stared at Ayesha. She had a dreamy look on her face while she painted. Her hands are stained with colors.

"No!!! I like this saree!!!" She giggled to herself.

"I think I should go now!!! Ma will be so mad!!!!" Adi sighed tiredly.

"I said no!!! Just sit here until I finish the painting. " Ayesha said looking at him.

"What will I do by just sitting here!!!! You won't let me see your art!!!!" Adi huffed annoyed.

"It's just......" Ayesha started, "I like your company!!!!" She said slowly.

Adi almost choked on the water. He started laughing. Ayesha frowned at him.

"You.... Liking my company!!! Nice!!!" He chuckled.

"Shut up!!!!"

"Ayesha?"

"Hmm???" She looked at him.

"What did you get in the maths test???" Adi asked.

"What did you get get?" Ayesha asked back, curiously.

"You first...."

"No you!!!!"

"Never. Ladies first!!!"

"Adi.... Tell me!!!"

"NO!!!"

"Okk!!! We will say together!!!!"

"Fine!!!" Adi said, rolling his eyes.

"42"

"41" They both said in unison. Adi jumped.

"Yes yes I wonnnn!!!!!!" He laughed and Ayesha rolled her eyes dramatically.

"I just lost for one number ok???" She looked at him.

She looked at him. He was dressed in his usual white t-shirt and jeans with a beanie on the side of his head. She then suddenly noticed the cannula attached to his hand. Her heart beat skipped. She got up from her sit went over to him.

"What's that?" She took his hand in hers.

"Eta?? Eta kichu na!!!" Adi said slowly.

"I thought we were best friends!!!" Ayesha looked at him.

"Ayesha...." He breathe out...."I...went to the hospital with mom yesterday!!! I was having some problems in sleeping and pain and all so......." He stopped and looked at her helplessly. She was expressionless. Suddenly he wanted to cry.

"And you decided not to tell me anything!!!!" She said softly. "You can leave now Adi!!!!!" She was feeling heart broken that he hide it from her. She shared everything single thing to him.

"Ayesha...... I am sorry!!!" His eyes filled with tears..

"Just leave Adi!!!" She muttered.

"You're holding my hand!!" He said slowly. Ayesha huffed and left his hands. Tears started falling from Adi's eyes. Ayesha felt bad and sat beside him. She couldn't see him like this.

"Ok don't cry now!!! I forgave you!!!" She smiled slowly but it didn't reach her eyes. She was scared.

Adi buried his head in his hands. His shoulders shaking. Ayesha wrapped her arms around him.

"I am scared Ayesha!!!" He whispered.

"You're going to be ok!!!" She said. Her own voice breaking. She didn't want to loose her best friend.