Part 3

Ayesha was sitting in her room while reading a book. The plot was interesting and the writer was her favorite of all time. She folded her legs across her chest and held the book tightly in her hands. It's nice. Book helps her forget things she doesn't want to remember.

But now, she was trying hard not to cry. But she ended up sobbing like a small girl when the hero died in the end. That was sooo heartless for the writer to kill the character. She thought.

But her mind again drifted back to Him. She put the book down lost in her thoughts. How would a mini version of Akash will be like? She will definitely have a long hair. And black eyes. But how was Ayesha so sure that it's a she? She questioned herself.

Though this thoughts were only giving her pain, she had a smile on her face. She would love to see a mini version of Akash. But how? Maybe she will never get to her...... And it was only increasing her pain.

Amaya came into her room with a bunch of clothes in her hands and saw her daughter lost in her thoughts. She was surprised to her daughter wearing a simple green saree. Why is she wearing a saree at home?

Amaya couldn't take her eyes off her daughter. How did she get such a beautiful child? Her eyes filled with tears. Why was she feeling so sad? She remembered her conversation with Ayesha's father last night.

Flashback,

"I think the boy will not survive....." Ajit said to Amaya.

"What??? Adi??" Her eyes filled with tears. She loves the boy as her own child.

"Yeah.... I got his reports today. I have to talk to his parents.... Poor child!!!!" Ajit exclaimed sadly.

"Don't...tell this to Ayesha!!!!" Amaya said wiping her tears. She was worried about her daughter.

"She will be heartbroken!!!" Amaya added.

"Ok....." Amit said slowly.

Flashback ended.

"তুই শাড়ি পরে আছিস কেন আয়েশা???"
"Why are you wearing a Ayesha?" Amaya asked, surprised.

"I have decided I will wear saree at home now......" Ayesha said absent-mindedly.

"What? Why???"

"Because I want to wear saree all time after my marriage. So I am practicing from now!!!"

Amaya tried to hide the smile on her face. But she laughed.

"But why do you need to wear saree after your marriage......"

"Because all the heroine's in Humayun Ahmed's books wear saree at home."

"But you're not a Humayun Ahmed's books heroine!!!" Amaya asked amused.

"I will be....." Ayesha said slowly. "Ma, do you remember the book of Humayun Ahmed where the girl commits suicide in the end?"

"'AMAR ACHE JOL'? Yes but why???"

"Nothing!!!" Ayesha looks down. What was she even thinking.

Amaya looked suspiciously at her daughter. She felt worried.

"Ayesha......" She started, but didn't really know what to say.

"Yeah?"

"Just....." She looked at her, her eyes full of worried. "Don't do anything stupid. "

Ayesha just laughed at that. Now Amaya was truly worried for her.

"Woahhhh. Ayesha, you are really crazy!!!!" Saisha said before falling on the bed, giggling.

Ayesha giggled at that. For a moment, she looked normal.

"Shut up and tell me how am I looking????" Ayesha asked and Saisha smirked at her.

"Witch!!!!"

"You are going to be sick of this saree in a few minutes....." Amaya left the room shaking her head.

Surprisingly, Ayesha didn't complain at all about the saree. She wasn't comfortable either but she managed to look prettier.

**************

Akash slowly shook Riya as they reached Bangladesh. He was so nervous about this things because he has never been a father before. Well, nobody becomes a father before first time. He shook his head. He was being an idiot.

Akash looked at their location. Dhaka, Bashundhara, block A, road no 15....... Well, it's easy. They are going to be ok.

They are going to live with a family. His father had a great relationship with them. He heard the man had wife and two daughters in his family. Akash had talked with him. He was really nice.

"Did we reach there??" Riya asked slowly letting out a yawn.

"Just a few minutes!!!!" Akash said nervously bitting his nails. He has never been this nervous before.

"Why are you so nervous Akash?" Riya placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't know!!! Maybe because we're going to live with a family we never met before!!!!"

"I am sure they will be nice!!!" Riya smiled at him.

Hope you liked this part...........