Part 9

"I know you!!!" Ayesha said, literally screamed. Noor smiled.

"Of course you do. I am your father's business investor..... Ayesha right?" She asked, her blue eyes shining.

Ayesha felt embarrassed. She knew about her and she...... Her cheeks became red.

"Oh. That's.... great!!!!" She said, slowly.

"Oh your dress is ruined!!! Do you want to sit somewhere??" Noor asked. She looked at the girl with big black eyes. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable. But she had some innocence in her eyes which reminded her of someone. She smiled sadly. Maybe she was going crazy.

"Sure." Ayesha smiled, a genuine one.

"Come on. Aaren!!!!!" She called him while he was running behind a squirrel, trying to catch it. Ayesha smiled.

"He is so cute. " Ayesha smiled.

"Yes he is. Now let's leave!!!" Noor said smiling.

"Actually, I need to go home!!!" Ayesha said, sad that she can't go with them. "I just remembered, today we are going somewhere so........."

"Oh It's alright. I am sure we can meet someday later. Hope to see you again Ayesha. " Noor said. She smiled.

"Sure. Goodbye......"

"Noor. Call me Noor. " She smiled.

"Noor. " Ayesha said and left. Noor couldn't help but notice the sadness in Ayesha's eyes. Like she was hiding a big secret. Secret of loving someone deeply. Something Noor always felt now. She sighed and grasped Aaren's hand. She closed her eyes and smiled.

*****************

A small part.....