Part 10.

It's Friday. Holiday. Ayesha was sitting on the hall with everyone. Like always, her eyes on the floor with her chin tucked in her chest. Like she's trying to hide. Why wouldn't she? Akash's here. Enough to make her silent for the rest of the day. As much as she liked his presence, the warmth of the feeling still makes her so damn nervous, scared and excited even.

But why. It's so so wrong. To feel that way. It makes her guilty.

The sofa moving with a thud makes her jump to her skin. She stared with wide eyes.

Of course it's her best friend and rival. Her lips broke into a huge grin. Following by soft giggles. It's been 2 weeks since she saw Adil. And he's here now, gasping like a fish and breaking into small laughs.

He looks more thinner, tired even. As if he didn't sleep for days. Ayesha tried not to think about it. It just makes her sick. The thought of him dying makes her want to throw up.

"What did you do???" She mouthed, giggling.

"Nothing serious. The aunty in our next door was having a lot of problems with Murphy(Adi's baby goat, that's a weird pet to keep, but he loves it. ) So I just threw her dustbin on the floor, rang her bell and then, ran!!!!" He pants, laughing slowly.

"Woah, did you get caught?" Ayesha whispered, slowly.

"Of course No!!!" Adi smirked.

"You're crazy. " She muttered.

"Do you wanna go on a mission?" He mouths, smirking. Ayesha giggled.

"I don't think so....." She muttered, thinking about Amaya.

"Come on, it'll be fun!!!" Adi said slowly. "You owe me!!!"

"FINEEE!!!! But pehle mujhe ready hona hain!!!!" Ayesha grinned.

"Why the hell are you talking in hindi?"

"I don't know?" Ayesha blushed.

"Ok ok!!! Just come with me." He ran from there without saying anything else. Ayesha rolled her eyes. She felt Saisha's gaze on her and how she was smirking. She always told Ayesha that she and Adi would make a good couple. But it was crazyyyyyyy. Besides, she was just 15 years old. She would nev-

"Ayesha!!!!" A scream made her flinch. She palmed her head and ran towards her room. Not wanting to die in embarrassment infront of Akash. She quickly changed her dress and did a little makeup. Ofcourse. If she was going with Adi, he would obviously take pictures and put it on his journal.

Then she started running until.....

Her body collided with someone. Ayesha screamed and clutching the person's dress, holding on her dear life. Until she realized who that was......

Ayesha's face became red like tomato as she mentally started cursing herself.

"I am so sorry, sorry sorry!!!!" Ayesha started blabbering as she tried hard not to laugh.

"It's ok, it's ok!!!" Akash laughed nervously looking at the girl, more like a tomato. His eyes filled with amusement.

Before he could say anything else, Ayesha ran from there to save herself from the embarrassment.

"Strange girl...." Akash muttered before shaking his head.

***************

"Why are you looking like a beetroot?" Adi asked, watching his best friend in amusement.

"I..I am not!!!" Ayesha shuttered, not meeting his eyes. She was still blushing badly. She touched his shirt. HIS BLUE BEAUTIFUL SHIRT.........

"Really, What happened?" Adi clicked his tongue, adjusting his red beanie.

"I am an idiot, I am a mess!!! That's what happened. " Ayesha fakely cried.

"Don't worry, friend...." Adi said, Ayesha smiled at him sweetly. But then he said, "I know you are an idiot, what can we do about it?" He said sadly.

Ayesha slapped him across the face.

"Ahhhh, you are a bitch!" Adi said, rubbing his cheek.

"I know, asshole. Now tell me why we are here."

"Oh that," Adi pulled out his diary, chuckling. "Ayesha, we have to do this!!!!!" He said, seriously.

"What?"

"As you know I am dying....."

This earned him another slap.

"This is physical violence, I am telling you!!!" Adi muttered, rubbing his cheeks. Ayesha rolled her eyes.

"Just....just skip the d..dying part!!!!" She said slowly.

"Ok..." He took a deep breath, "Ihavefewthingstodo,likeabucketlist!!!!"

"What??? Say it again. "

"I..I have some wishes, you know....like before....."

"Ok ok, so what!!!" Ayesha said, looking tensed.

"You have to help me!!!" He said slowly.

"And why would I do that?" Ayesha said, looking anywhere but him, it was too painful for her.

"Because I thought you were my friend!!!" He said slowly. His voice breaking.

"I am sorry!" Ayesha said sternly. She already had to watch him die, besides.....

"Fine!!! I'll just ask someone else....." Adi was about to leave but Ayesha held his hand.

"Ok ok I'll do itttt!!!!!" She sighed. Adi's face broke into a huge grin, Ayesha smirked. "But what do I get in return???"

"What do you want darling?" Adi decided to play with her, "A kiss?"

"Ewwwww Adiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!" She laughed. Adi laughed with her.

"Ok then, let's see your bucket list!!!" She smiled.......

Hope you liked this part!!!!