❝ the waltons ❞

Edited

HI, I'M NICOLE - or you can call me Nicky. The school year just ended and I'm not the person to mourn about school. I always find it nice how it keeps me occupied with studies at all times, weird, I know. Of course that gets me perfect grades so I'm allowed to do whatever I want to during the summer holidays, but me personally, I get extremely bored. My father shared some ideas to cure my boredom with me, one of them Being to meet his best friend and work college's children. I wasn't really fond of the idea at first, but as time carried on, I just couldn't bear to rot another second in the dark hole that I call my room.

I asked my dad if he could give me an address of their house, their names and to tell them that I was coming over, since they had already been told that I may come over by their father. Their names were Jayla, Jaden and Javon Walton - alot of siblings if you ask me. My dad was very excited that I was making new friends and gave me the address. I dressed up, put my hair in a high ponytail and left. The drive to their house was 10 minutes.

As I got to the house that they should be in, I knocked on the door.

"Hey, you must be Nicole, come on in!" a girl around my age said. Because Jayla was the only girl name that I had been told, I guess that was her. She had long, extremely dark hair and a beautiful smile . She had white teeth and peachy lips, her eyes were piercing brown.

"Hi, you must be Jayla?" I smiled as she stepped aside to let me enter the house.

Jayla led me to a room on the second floor of their house.

"Javon, Jaden, this is Nicole, the girl dad told us about rememberer?" Jayla exclaimed.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you both" I shot them a quick beam. "I'm 14, how old are you guys?"

"Well I'm 15, my brother is also 15 and Jayla is 17" Jaden replied.

"So, what interests do you have, Nicky?" Javon suddenly asked me.

"Nicky huh?" I grinned. "I like it. Well I love boxing and basketball"

"Me and Javon are really good at boxing, we should practice together sometime!" Jayla exclaimed as I nodded.

"So, Jayden, what about you? What are your hobbies?" I questioned.

"Well I spend most of my time playing baseball so I guess you could say that" he answered.