𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 + 𝗔/𝗡━ story ending

HELLO PEOPLE, this is the official end of my book. I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did I would be really thankful if you read this chapter, as it consists of my new book and it was written to clarify a few things about this book and to mention my new books.

Mainly, I wanted to remind you all, that this book was written a year and a half ago. I started redoing it about two months ago, and after a few breaks during the summer, it is finally done just before the school year starts for me.

I don't exactly enjoy the storyline of this book, but I just wanted to rewrite this story as it was very poorly written back then. This book was not my main priority, so that is why I didn't change the plot twist of it. Again, I blame this on my younger self.

This book currently has 2k views, which I'm very thankful for, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Also, the name of the book, (from unknown to lovers) is indeed very cringe, which I'm sorry for 😭, but it's the name that I originally thought of for this story and I didn't want to change it after temporary removing the book and then editing it.

This book's ending is entirely up to your imagination, thought in my thoughts, they end up married and have two children.

Now, I could talk about this book for hours, but thank you so very much for reading and I hope you liked the book, it would be very appreciated if you commented or voted, but that's completely up to you :)

The second topic that I wanted to talk to you about, are my new books -

1. Oneshots - Pedri and Gavi (consists of 15 oneshots for Gavi and 15 for Pedri)
2. Oneshots - Slytherin boys (consists of 10 oneshots for each Mattheo, Tom, Draco and Theodore)

The first and second chapter of both these books will be posted later today, so by the time you're reading this, they are most likely uploaded on my account.

I loved the journey of making this book and once again, I appreciate you joining me!

Lots of love,
   A <3