❝ cuddles & new members ❞

Edited

I WOKE UP AND FELT REALLY COMFORTABLE for some reason. I haven't had such a good sleep in what feels like an eternity. I decided to stay in bed for a few more minutes, but when I opened my eyes I saw Javon right next to me hugging me. Honestly, I don't even know how I didn't notice that someone else was next to me, we were so close that I could feel his heartbeat. He had spooned me and his head was buried in my neck. As soon as I realized, I jumped away from him, causing Javon to wake up.

"Look I'm sorry but I was shivering on the floor" Javon spoke in a raspy morning voice.

"It's fine, this is your bed anyway" I replied.

Awkward silence followed so Javon decided to break it "I think I smell pancakes, let's go downstairs"

We both went downstairs after we finished getting ready and saw Jayla sitting on a kitchen counter.

"Good morning! How did you guys sleep?"

"Well.. interesting?" I replied with an awkward chuckle. No one continued the conversation, so I decided to break the ice.

"So, pancakes?"

"Yeah, I tried to make them, but you'll be my judge" she smiled and made her way to their dining table.

"Also just so you guys know a girl and a boy about our age will be coming over, they are the children of our dad's friend. Their names are Coco Quinn and Gavin Magnus."

Me and Javon both nodded in union.

"Jay, these pancakes are delicious!" I told her while taking another bite.

Me, Jaden, Javon and Jayla started a conversation and chatted when we heard a knock on the door.

"Okay, that must be them" Jayla said as she opened the door. As soon as the door clicked it swung open and Coco and Gavin entered. They both rudely made their ways into the dining room and Coco sat right next to Javon as Gavin sat next to Jaden. They started talking, I heard something about Coco being 14 and Gavin - 16 but I blurred out the rest of their conversation, focusing on what was happening next to me, which was by no surprise Coco getting closer to Javon by the second, starting from bringing their knees together to interwinding her hands. Javon tried to push her away more than once, but she didn't take the hint. I don't know what I felt inside of me, it felt like.. fire? burning fire? I don't really know if It was jealousy or anger, I just know that something inside me snapped.

"Can't you take a hint? He doesn't want your hands on his." I told her while shooting daggers at the back of her head. She turned her attention toward me rapidly and spoke.

"Mind your own business" she snapped, attempting to give me a death stare.

"No, she's right, I'm not comfortable with it," Javon replied.

"Fine, whatever" she murmured while rolling her eyes.

A/N: sorry for any grammar mistakes, I will be able to post another edited chapter in a few days, because I'm going on a sleepover today. ♥