❝ it's complicated ❞

Edited

Nicole's POV:

As Gavin untied my blindfolds, I was met with a view of the one and only-Walton's house. I debated on my words for a few seconds, before managing to slur out.

"I don't want to go in" I croaked out, in hopes for him to back out and take me home.

Before I knew it, Gavin was dragging me inside the house, with my false attempts to escape his tight grip.

You saw Javon rush down the stairs, the rest of the first floor being unoccupied.

"Nicole, please, just let me explain and you can you if you want to." Javon said as he gently took my hands in his and started caressing them, with me pulling away a second too late.

"Five minutes" I murmured.

Gavin reluctantly let me go as I swiftly made my way up the stairs, trailing behind Javon who led me to his room.

He sat down on his bed, me taking the space opposite him and listening as he rambled about what happened.

"I'm sorry," you whispered "for not believing you"

"Don't be sorry, baby, you did nothing wrong, okay? I would have acted the same way, if not worse, if I found you doing the same thing.

After we finally sorted everything out, I felt like a brick was lifted off my weight. I realised, that, he was the missing piece in my puzzle. Do you know that feeling, when your life is great, but there's something missing that you can't put your mind to? Yeah, well, my missing-and now found, piece of life was found.

Although, as soon as that thought entered my head, it left, and all that I was left with, was guilt.

Javon had probably noticed the swift change of emotions in my eyes, because before I knew it, he gently cupped my face in his palms and pressed a soft kiss on my lips that showed both support and lust. The moment he backed up, I smashed my lips back against his, desperate to feel him closer to me. As soon as I pressed my lips to his, they moved exactly in sink, as if they were made for one another.

After neither of us had enough breath to continue, we backed away.

"Would you want to stay here tonight?" he quietly asked, expecting rejection. What he got as a response, thought, was far from one, causing his eyes to slightly widen and his lips to curve into a cheeky smile from the words that came out of her mouth.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," I replied, the evident smile on my face matching his, before I pecked his cheek. "let's go downstairs" I finished.

"Hey Nicky! Glad to see you and my brother made up" Jayla called out from the living room as soon as me and Javon stepped on the 1st floor.

"Glad to be back" I said and I plopped on the couch next to her.

"So," Jayla stated "my birthday is coming in a few days, so my family planned a trip, and it would be lovely if you and your family joined us" she finished.

"That would be so fun! I'm totally in" I replied.

"Good because the trip is already planned out with your family" she said.

-- time skip --

A couple hours later, I went back home to pack. The next day I woke up at 5:30 and me as well as the rest of my family were at the Walton's house at exactly 6:30. We boarded on our plane to Bali and arrived a few hours later.

We arrived at our hotel at midnight, so we straight up went to bed and woke up at 8:30 in the morning. Me, Jayla, Jaden and Javon quickly ate breakfast and then took a walk around the city, occasionally helping Jayla take pictures on the way.