❝ make up or make out ❞

Edited

Nicole's POV:

"SO, DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY HOBBIES OR?" Jayla asked, leaning over on the kitchen table top.

"I'm pretty occupied with my YouTube channel most of the time, I don't really do any sports" Gavin scratched the back of his head as he said so.

"I looove shopping and singing, I have a YouTube channel as well." Coco screeched, making my nerves boil.

She ignored my skin piercing glare and continued wrapping her arms around Javon and playing with his hair, even though he was clearly uncomfortable.

"So, is anyone up for truth or dare" Jayla asked, turning toward us.

We all agreed and ended up playing.

"Truth or dare Nicky?" Gavin asked me.

I shrugged "Dare" I replied feeling bold.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room" he said smirking, you really thought it's gonna be you huh?

I confidently stood up and sat on Javon's lap, gently pressing my lips against his soft light pink ones. The kiss felt perfect as we moved our lips in sync, before it was interrupted by an annoying voice that I recognised too quickly.

Coco groaned loudly and stomped off, before she could exit the room shouting.

"Get away from him you skanky bitch" she hissed, wait what did she just say?

"What the fuck is your problem?" I snapped back.

"Is that really necessary?" Javon whispered in my ear.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, not believing what he just said. Was he really standing up for her?

"What about her calling me a skanky bitch??" I spat glaring at him.

I walked off, ignoring some of the others that were repeating my name.

3rd person POV:

"That cunt finally left! Thank god!" Coco exclaimed.

Coco then stops and sits next to Javon, originally wanting to sit on his lap but being pushed off.

"Did you really have to go that low Coco?" Gavin groaned, annoyed by the situation.

"Coco, leave. Javon — go apologize right now!!" Jayla shouted at both of them.

Javon goes up to his room and tries to open it, but Nicole had already locked it.

"Ma, please open the door. I want to apologize and explain!" he said as he slightly knocked on the door. Though he didn't get any response. He sat next to the door waiting for Nicole, but as she didn't open he decided to use his spare key and open the door as he didn't want to force her to come out. As soon as he unlocked the door, she tried to leave the room, but he grabbed her wrist and snatched her body right next to his.

Nicole's POV:

Javon looked at me dead in the eye with an intimidating yet soft and caring look.

"Ma, I didn't mean to upset you, I was just trying to help and I ended up messing things up even more. I am an idiot, I just didn't know what to do, please forgive me, I'll take you shopping — hell, I'll do anything just please, I can't go a day knowing that you're pissed at me.

I sighed. "It's okay, I understand that you were just trying to help. I wouldn't mind going shopping thought" I replied as a smile crept on my face and I bit my check trying to stop it from growing Into a smirk. "But I'm reeeeally exhausted, maybe you could.. perhaps carry me to the car?"

"Anything for you love" he winked at me as my face was probably flustered and grabbed my upper thighs, carrying me on a piggy back.

— time skip —

3rd person POV:

Javon and Nicole ended up going to different stores of her choice, Javon carrying Nicky the entire time of course. You buy a couple of summer tops and bottoms, as well as a pair of sunglasses and a few rings. At first, she was hesitant if she should let him pay, but he refused to leave the mall without buying her a gift so she gave in. To your surprise, Javon kept encouraging you to go to different stores, but in reality he just couldn't stop looking at her beautiful smile.

After you guys finally exit the mall, you two go to the Walton's house.

Javon's POV:

A few hours later Nicole asked me if I wanted to go out on a late night walk with her. We were out for a few hours and talked about the most random stuff, but we had so much fun. She asked me to take some pictures of her and I agreed. Fuck Nicky how are you so pretty?

Nicole's POV:

Javon kept staring at me with a small smirk planted on his lips the whole time that he helped me with the photos. Was he admiring me? Shut up Nicole you're just being delusional, why would he? And why do I want him to admire me? I mean he is kind of cute, his sharp jawline, his big plump lips, his everything is perfect.

A/N: he called Nicole Ma!! 🙈🤭

Next update will be soon, thank you for reading ♡