❝ r u mine? ❞

Edited

Two days later, the trip was over and we all went back home. My parents dropped me off at Walton's house on our way home.

The first few hours of my stay there, me and Jayla went live, followed by us re-watching the 'Pretty little liars' series and discussing our opinions on the show. While we were listing out things that we could do to fill our free time up with, I suddenly got an idea,

"Hey, Jay?" I said, getting a muffled 'mhmm' in return.

"How about we go in the pool with Jaden and Wanna?"

She suddenly jumped from her seat, clearly on board with the suggestion, replying with an excited─ "Sure!" before gesturing for me to follow her, which I quickly obeyed.

She led me to her room, where I got offered one of her bikinis, or at least that's what I thought since she threw it at my face the moment I catched up with her to the room.

She offered me a royal blue bathing suit with a separate top and bottom, which I gladly accepted. She, on the other hand, put on a white one, accompanied by a pair of black sunglasses.

Me and Jayla went in the pool, completely forgetting about the boys, and got lost in a deep conversation. It was interesting enough for us not to notice the brothers passing by.

Javon's POV:

Me and Jaden were wandering around the house, searching for my sister and Nicky, because we were bored out of our minds, then we saw them talking in the pool. Nicky was wearing a royal blue bikini which complimented her lucious brown hair, and her body was beautiful, every single one of her curves made me want to jump in there and kiss her.

Nicole's POV:

As soon as I saw them standing beside us, I got an idea. I asked Javon to help me get out of the pool, and he immediately came next to me like a lost puppy. He took my hand in his and as soon as he did, I used all my strength to push him in the pool with me. As soon as he resurfaced, I felt my legs being pulled underwater, the actions coming as a shock so that I couldn't grad onto the pool to hold on. Javon pulled me and him underwater, which he surely regretted, because, as soon as we were back on the surface, I started repeatedly hitting him, though he was laughing uncontrollably.

Seeming to realize he was still fully dressed, he took off his now soaked shirt, which left him standing in the pool in shorts. He had toned abs, that much not surprising, but still enough to make me stare. The second I saw a smirk making Its way on his face, I looked back up at his eyes and rolled mine.

After a while, we ended up deciding to split up in teams of two and fight. I was on Javon's shoulders, while Jayla was on Jaden's. Once I was steady on his shoulders, we started fighting. Me and Javon ended up winning, which led to us constantly teasing them about it.

The day went by rather quickly. Javon was persistent for me to go back home tonight and spend time with my family, which was weird and out of order for him, but I agreed anyway, blaming his sudden mood swing on the career the 15 year old boy was building.

After I went home, I spent the whole night talking to my family and ended up falling asleep on the couch next to my brother.

I woke up the next morning and decided to visit the Waltons.

I brushed my teeth after I had eaten breakfast, followed by me dressing up. I decided to wear something fun, so I put on a short summer dress accompanied by my favorite Nike footwear. I put on a crazy amount of blush and just as I was about to go out, I received a text.

Jayla ♡
ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Jayla ♡
Hey Nicky, how are you?