❝ bedroom ❞

Edited

I TALKED WITH Jaden and Jayla for a while. They are actually really fun people if you ask me. Because I was so focused in our conversation, I didn't notice that Javon was admiring me for quite a while now. When I realized that he was oddly quiet I snapped my head towards him but he was still zoned out at the sight of my eyes.

"Do you have a staring problem or?" I asked hoping he would laugh and make the situation less awkward than it already is. He just chuckled and we both slightly blushed.

You decide to check your phone and you realize that It's past your curfew.

"Shit It's 15 minutes past my curfew, I didn't realize how long I've been here! I'll see you guys hopefully sometime soon." I groaned and slightly stood up.

"Well for your information, my parents texted me a few hours ago that my dad and your father had to take an emergency flight to Milan. Something about their job together, but I'm not aware what exactly happened. My mom and your mom decided to go along with our fathers so if you want to you can crash here so that you aren't alone." Jayla told me.

"Yeah totally, I would love to crash here, thank you, but where will I sleep?" I asked her.

"Well our guest room is not clean and a friend is coming over for a sleepover so it can't be my bed. I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

"Oh that's not necessary, I can just sleep on your couch" I proposed.

"Of course not, we can't let our guests sleep on the couch!" Javon groaned loudly as if it was obvious.

"It's fine, really." I replied.

"I refuse to let you sleep on the couch. Choose mine or Jaden's room." Javon told me.

"Javon, you know our dog usually sleeps on my bed in my room right next to me. It's gonna have to be your room."

"Okay then" you both mutter.

You all go to your rooms and you two go to Javon's room. As I shut the door, I turned around to shirtless Javon sitting on the end of his bed. At first, I didn't say anything and just stared at his six pack. When I saw a smirk plastered on his face, I immediately looked away.

"Why are you shirtless?" I cried out.

"Because It's summer and I'm dying!" he scoffed. "I'm sleeping on the floor and you're sleeping in my bed"

"I don't mind," you shrugged.

You both got ready for bed and fell asleep pretty quickly.