❝ are you serious? ❞

Edited

-- time skip; 3 weeks later --

Javon's POV:

ME AND NICOLE ARE CURRENTLY IN A GOOD PLACE, which I plan on keeping that way. Her parents came back home from their trip along with her brother, but they have agreed to let her spend most of her time with us, with me, which was great news. We are taking things slow, flirting from time to time but we know that we will become a couple when the time is right.

~ later that day ~

The sun was starting to set just as me, Jayla, Jaden and Nicole went back inside to have dinner. We took our time and then talked for a bit.

Jaden and Jayla started a live on Instagram and answered questions from the fans, also making small talk and showing me and Nicky to the camera once in a while. We were, in fact, cuddled up on the couch as we watched our favorite show, Shameless.

My siblings ended the live video about 15 minutes after, both going to their rooms as they left the living room, making me and Nicole the last people downstairs. We finished the movie and were bored out of our minds, so we ended up deciding on going on a late night walk.

The smaller tick of the clock was pointing sharp at 11, so we knew we had to hurry up so we could go back inside at a reasonable hour, even though we shouldn't have been out in the first place. We shared some of our favorite childhood memories and laughed a lot, although we had to be quiet since we were out until midnight.

When we went to my house, we quickly went to bed, me only in my trousers and her in one of my t-shirts and a pair of my shorts.

She fell asleep almost right away, leaving me awake lost in my thoughts. I looked at her sleeping figure, god she was breathtaking, i thought.

She looked the most at peace sleeping while she quietly slipped a few snores out, her mouth open ever so slightly. The fact that she was wearing my clothes made her look so much more beautiful and attractive to me, I don't know why, but I didn't mind it. I felt my eyelids slowly shut while my eyes were still lost at the sight of her frail figure. I wrapped my hands around her waist tighter if that's even possible, and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 9 in the morning and looked down at the still deeply asleep girl next to me. I decided not to wake her and made my way downstairs, not knowing that a presence I didn't want in my house was there. Coco.

Nicole's POV:

I woke up at about 9:20 am and went downstairs for breakfast, where I assumed Javon also was. I went down the stairs and walked in the kitchen, suddenly stopping my steps, not believing the sight in front of me, which was, unfortunately,

Coco and Javon locking their lips in a kiss.

A few seconds of me standing there they pulled apart, both of them looking at me, expressing different emotions. I first locked eyes with Coco, only to see her grinning towards my way, god what I would do to wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Then I immediately turned my gaze back to Javon, meeting my disappointed eyes with his fearful ones.

I scoffed at his pitying expression and climbed the stairs leading to his room in a hurry. I quickly grabbed all the necessary things that I left in his room and picked my phone up, bumping into someone in the process. A confused face. Jaden.

I attempted to leave, but before I could he locked my wrist in his firm grip that only seemed to tighten by the second. He looked over at me, making his sad eyes and my regretful ones collide.

"Why are you leaving?" he asked me as confusion spread across his face.

"I'm leaving, because your brother kissed Coco." I gritted through my teeth, looking away from his now widened eyes.

"Are you serious? But he would nev-" the boy couldn't finish his thought as Nicole interrupted him.

"-But he did, and there's nothing you can do about it now." I said looking at the ground, before I could process everything I felt his other hand cautiously grab my chin and lift it up as his firm grasp left my wrist and started tracing slow circles on the back of my hand in hopes of easing my nerves. The second my eyes met his, I saw the angered boy soften at the sight of my waterline getting filled up with the clear drops of water threatening to slip off my eyes.

3rd Person POV:

The teenagers stood still in the room and locked their eyes in intense eye contact, before the girl realized where things were going and dropped both of her hands from his, making her way downstairs as quickly as possible.

Nicole's POV:

I walked out of the house in a hurry, starting to walk down the street to my house that way only a few blocks away. Hearing footsteps near me more as the seconds passed, I turned around, my face coming across Javon's heavy breaths, now standing inches before mine.

He opened his mouth to say something and just as the words threatened to spill out, Javon's voice was over spoken by Jaden, who quickly made his way to us.

"Leave her. She has every right to go anywhere else away from you." Jaden said as his twin swiftly turned his head around to face his brother, reluctantly letting my wrist go.

Javon's POV:

I watched her as she walked away from me, her tiny figure slowly disappearing before she briefly turned a corner and came out of our sight.

I made my way inside our house, my brother following behind. As soon as we both returned to the house, we were met with the eyes of Jayla and Coco, me refusing to make eye contact with either of the girls. A slam of the door was heard, breaking me out of my thoughts as I clenched my fists, trying to process what just enrolled before my eyes.

"You can't possibly think it's a good idea to chase your girlfriend after you kissed another person?" Jaden raised his tone as he spoke to me.

My head quickly shot up, meeting another pair of widened eyes, my sister.

"What?" she exclaimed with a cold tone, keeping her face neutral.

"I think this is my cue to leave" Coco said as she took her purse and made her way out of our home.

"What did you do Javon?" she asked, still not showing any emotion towards me. I froze. She looked at me, disappointment glistening in her eyes. "Don't make me repeat myself, brother." she slightly raised her voice as she looked over to Jaden, seeing him leaning on the wall, clenching his jaw.

"I didn't do shit, okay? Coco pushed herself on me and Nicky came down from my bedroom at the same time. I wouldn't do such things and you both know it." I tried defending myself, as I saw the hesitation in both their eyes, waiting for one of them to speak up. As it was on cue, Jayla cut my thoughts off, her response making me breath out a handful of air I didn't even know I had stored in my lungs.

"That makes sense, but good luck convincing Nicole." my sister replied as she made her way out of the hall with Jaden following quickly behind her.

-------

1358 words

A/N: Hello loves, thank you for reading this chapter! I will try to be more frequent with posting the edited chapters, though I can't promise anything. I hope you're doing amazing and I'm sorry if there is any misspelled words, I wrote this chapter while blasting music with my headphones one, so there may be some wrong words it this chapter from FUTL 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

See you soon, A <3