1

It was a week after their album promotions

It was a week after their album promotions. Soobin felt that he finally got time to relax and hang out with the members out of work.

Being with Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai only at work just wasn't enough. He loved spending time with them off work and conversing with them about anything and everything. He was so used to being with them so much that even if they were apart for a single day due to conflicting schedules it would seem like forever.

Soobin was just about to call Beomgyu but he remembered that Beomgyu was shooting for a drama. He got casted as the second lead, the production team wanted him as the lead so badly but Beomgyu didn't have enough time so they requested him for another role which Beomgyu accepted after hard thinking.

Soobin got up from his bed as he passed Yeonjun's empty room, Yeonjun had gone to JYPE today to meet his girlfriend, Yeji. He finally reached Huening and Taehyun's room.

He saw that his gum was on a call. He frowned cutely.

"Who is hueningie talking to~?" He said in a cute manner laying next to Huening.

Huening rolled his eyes in soft annoyance and let out a chuckle, he mouthed 'leave I want to talk'

"No, its just Soobin hyung." He told the person on the call.

Soobin rubbed his head against Huening like a puppy, normally he wasn't this clingy but with Huening, no rules applied.

"No I want to talk to you-" Huening's brows furred, Soobin smiled because he got his gum alone finally.

The person on the other end cut the call. Soobin sat up on the bed and said, "Lets tune to the radio, Taehyun is DJ-ing!"

"No hyung, I don't feel like it." Kai said getting up. Soobin held his hand.

"But why?" He said shaking Kai's hand lightly.

"Just because-" he stopped midway and rolled his eyes.

Soobin got up from the bed noticing a shift in Huening's tone.

"Are you upset about anything? You can tell me, I'll help you out." He said seriously.

"Its just-" he paused thinking whether to tell Soobin or not, he decided its finally time to let him know, "I was talking to WonYoung. We have recently started dating and we both are always busy so we don't get time to meet often. I'm a little mad hyung that you barged in while I was talking to her. You know how much I like her." 

The Soobin was too stunned to speak.

Huening continued,

"I know were are always really close but I do appreciate some privacy at times. Because of album promotions I couldn't call her for 2 weeks and you know her comeback is tomorrow. We wont be able to talk for 2 more weeks.." he said sadly.