5

Soobin waited at the cafe. It was famous amongst idols as it was a very private place and there was gopd amount of security so no paparazi's would be in proximity. More over only the cafe card holders could visit the place.

He tapped the second cup of cortado that he had ordered. He was impatient as he had taken time off his schedule to meet her. On her request.

His first serious girlfriend.

As he waited alone while checking his phone someone came by.

It was her.

Seeun stood infront of him.

Almost automatically he stood up looking at her. He was speechless for no reason atall. The words seemed to be stolen from his mouth. Surely he knew the word hello yet he couldn't seem to bring himself to say it. A lump formed in hia throat as the memories of their relationship flooded his mind.

1..2..3..

Music bank

Seeun stood at the cafe alone. Other STAYC members were getting their make up touched up. She was hungry and it was her first time at music bank. Her excitement was over the top amd she couldn't wait to tell her mother about how well prepared she was for the live performance.

She looked at the menu, there were many dishes and she didn't know what to try.

"The strawberry sandwich is really good here." Someone said from behind as if he read her mind.

She turned around.

"Oh hello-" she said nervously realising she was holding the line. "I didn't realise I was holding the line." She replied confidently irrespective if her true emotion.

"Not a problem." Soobin replied, reeking charisma.

Seeun felt her cheeks warn due to the embarrassment. She was afraid she made a bad impression on the MC of music bank.

She brought a strawberry sandwich which she enjoyed.

4..5..6..

Award show

Soobin unintentionally bumped into See
un. Their heads collided. They backed off rubbing their heads.

Their eyes met, for a moment too long as Soobin hid his face behind his hands and Seeun burst out laughing.

She was lively, out going and extrovert.

He was sober, laid back and introvert.

He removed his hands from his face as he looked at her laugh. Her head was thrown back as her cheeks curled at the loveliest laugh he heard. She was tall and graceful.

He smiled at her.

7..8..9..

"To be honest, I don't know how any of this works." Soobin admitted. He was awkward the moment Seeun had walked in.

"It's chill. I haven't been on a date either. It's my first." She replied cooly.

It made Soobin try harder for the date to be more fun and interesting. Yet he failed miserably at all his attempts.

Seeun found him adorable.

"You are cute." she said.

10..11..12..