3

Soobin sat in the backseat of his car. He
shut his eyes tightly hoping to steal a nap before reaching the dorm. His mind was restless and he was too scared to even check social networking sites to see how MOA's and the general public would react.

He even had to explain to his parents and siblings what all this was about. He couldn't talk to the members about the matter in detail as well.

He took a deep breath and decided he was going to tell members everything about what happened between him and Arin. Truthfully, Soobin was deeply embarrassed about everything that had happened.

'If only he hadn't asked her to have dinner and drinks with him that night.'

It was all his mistake. He got himself in this mess and dragged his members, company and Arin in it.

Soobin's nails dug through his skin. He wished he could escape from this living nightmare. Everything seemed blurry and all he could think about was the night that changed his life...for the worse.

Arin was giggling uncontrollably. Soobin would have found it annoying but it seemed like alcohol turned him into a different person as he joined her, both of them laughing in the elevator of the hotel about a joke Soobin had cracked.

Their laughter turned into light chuckles and died down as Soobin looked at Arin.

They were standing close to each other. Heck, Soobin thought, this wasn't the first time they were this close. Backstage moments while they were working together, they had been close multiple times.

Yet it felt different. It was the first time he noticed a beauty mark under her right eye. There was a sudden warmth that he felt. He knew she had always been pretty, but that day, in the elevator, close to him, she looked beautiful.

It was a new feeling that Soobin had, he wanted to break eye contact with her yet he couldn't seem to stop looking at her.

Arin was confused, she thought he wanted to have a staring contest so she returned his eye contact, not blinking. She stopped herself from giggling too.

***

Soobin sat at the dining table with his hands on top of the wooden table. He lightly stomped his foot on the ground while rubbing his hand with his thumb.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were on his right and Yeonjun and Huening Kai sat on his left. He had asked all the members to sit down for a talk.
They did it when there was a disagreement in the team or if a member had concerns.

Soobin wanted his team to know that they could always count on him, he wanted to be a dedicated, sincere and reliable leader. But this one mistake of his made him think that he was no longer worthy of the team. All his hard work had gone down the drain.

His main objective of the meeting was to prove to his members that the team always came first for him and apologise for his wrongdoings.

"Members, today I gathered you to explain what had happened that day. I want to apologi-" Soobin started.

"You don't have to apologise for anything Hyung." Beomgyu said, Soobin expected him to laugh but he didn't. He looked serious. "We know you, and you'd never do anything that would spoil our team and its reputation"

"I agree, whatever happened, happened. I don't want you to blame yourself for it Soobin." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu noticed Soobin fidgeting his fingers so he put his hand on top of Soobin's. Soobin relaxed.