18

Small things happen in big cities. Well, that's what they say to excuse two friends sleeping with each other on the first night that they met after a long time.
It's a little thing. In a city of people. How diffrent is all these peoples day.

Some go to bed with tear stained cheeks.

Some with butterflies in their heart.

Some with chaos.

Some with calm.

Arin and Soobin forget where to draw the line as the passion they kept hidden amidst the deepest valves of their hearts couldn't hold back what the alcohol had done to their rationing.

What would be the consequence of touching eachother at places so foreign to the world?

What would be the consequence of going in so deep and coming back and doing it all again and again as Arin screamed his name and Soobin's senses fazed into blur each time she moaned?

What would it be?

What would the next morning be like?

He was ready to face it all.

Arin didn't care, she just felt loved as he cuddled her, carresed her after their love making.

It was the night, she felt loved.

***
Arin noticed that Min Hyun became quiet. Almost pale like a ghost.

She didn't want to tell him that little detail that she slept together with Soobin but it was her habit nit to hide anything from him. Looking on the expression on Min Hyun's face she felt sick to her stomach wishing she hadn't said anything to him earlier.

"I'll get some water for you." Arin said as she stood up, Min Hyun caught her hand. Unsure why. He couldn't process the detail.

It gave Arin deja Vu (*authors note* Arin was tye one to hold Min Hyuns hand when Mark dumped her, and now it's the other way around.).

She sat back where she stood up from. She took his hands in his.

"He is a good person oppa. I swear." Arin said, with a smile that made Min Hyuns heart flutter, yet his hurt and anger knew no boundary. Soobin ... used her. She is naive.

"Arin. Please don't say that. I know things." Min Hyun said through gritted teeth.

A shiver ran down her spine, she knew Min Hyun wouldn't joke about such a thing. But she wanted to blame it on how protective he was of her. It must be nothing.

"You're funny oppa!" Arin said letting out a shaky laugh. Almost as if she was convincing herself that he was being ridiculous.

"Arin I-" just when he was about to continue the phone rang.

"Oh, the tone is my managers. I'll have to get this." Arin said as she stood up to get her phone.

"Hello." She spoke on the line quite a bit.

Min Hyun stood up, taking a deep breath. His chest felt heavy. He got too involved and he didn't understand the way out.

He can't.

He can't possibly tell her the truth.

His heart ached when he thought of Soobin making her laugh, touching her, taking her home.