2

Soobin was fidgeting nervously in his seat

Soobin was fidgeting nervously in his seat. It wasn't his first press conference, but the first of its kind.

Arin felt even more nervous than she had ever felt in her life, even more nervous than the day before her company had announced the debut candidates.

They both liked cameras but this was the first time they hated the white flash of each and every single camera.

The hawk-like eyes of the reporters seemed to drill a hole in Arin's head. She had revised the script with Soobin,

Where, when, how they met and fell in love. She just prayed that the reporters would ask the questions only from the script but she couldn't be sure.

This was one of the times she was extremely proud of being an actress. Her acting skills would come in handy.

Soobin gulped, unsure and afraid of the press conference. It was going to start in a few minutes and he felt that he had already forgotten the script their companies had prepared.

It had always been natural and comfortable for Soobin to be beside Arin during their MC days or in award shows but this was the first time he wished he wasn't beside her.

He had watched a lot of dramas so he took inspiration from those, and before the press conference, he studied videos of actors and actresses in front of the media to get the body language of two people who like each other.

1) lean toward her
2) look at her like she is the moon when she talks
3) smile when she talks
4) look at her when you are talking

He had mentally noted down many points that he would do when the live press conference starts.

He looked on his side at Arin and she seemed more prepared than him which made him even more nervous.

"On Air in 10 seconds."

Soobin and Arin straightened themselves.

"Hello everyone I am Choi Soobin from Tomorrow by Together."

"Hi, I am Choi Arin from Oh My Girl. You may start asking the questions."

"I am Reporter Liz from WTKP, my question is to both of you." A reporter from the edge of the hall spoke. "When did you first start dating each other?"

Arin and Soobin looked at each other and smiled. Arin was relieved that it was from the script. She indicated Soobin to answer.

"It hasn't been long truthfully-" Soobin said, Arin wanted to laugh at the truthfully part but she maintained a straight face, "it's only been a few months since we started going out with each other." He gave a short answer. The reporter's face was surprised at the length of the answer.

"I am Joshua from SixKPop and my question is, when did you both realise that you have feelings for each other? And how did you go upon it?"

Arin picked up her mike, Soobin thought now is my time to shine and lovingly looked at her, "It was very recently. When we had started talking to each other often so it was hard not to talk for long durations. That's what made me realise my feelings so I wanted to spend more time with him."