7

I hate the new wattpad update.. only 2 stories in offline mode?? Thats so bad. I miss the old wattpad!

They break away from the hug, Arins cheeks flushed from embarrassment as her lashes look longer and the blood flow increasing through her body. She looks around, unable to meet Soobin's eyes as if it was totally a different person sitting on his lap and making out.

"You really are something, aren't you?" Soobin says softly as he tucks her hair behind her eye, taking in her scent of roses.

"You started it ok." She says with embarrassment, taking all over her body as she turns away, hiding her face with her hands.

Soobin chuckles. Genuinely finding her adorable.

His smile disappeared as he recollected last night.

He was clueless. Tossing away something he built over the years. It wasn't just him, his members, hitman Bang, Bighit. Everyone worked so hard for it.

He can't let the hard work and effort of so many people go in vain. So even if Soobin had to sell his soul to the devil, he would do it.

It was only time until the MV views dropped, and it would be so shameful if this is the last thing TXT trended for, a scandal involving the leader and maknae of another group.

No, he had to ensure an upward trajectory. He was thankful that somehow deapite the scandal the K-pop fans gave him a breathing chance. Not all comments were accusations, and not all replied were negative. Thanks to music banks, many people wanted them to be together in the past, and that benefit of doubt was still in people's heart.

He would use it to his advantage and also the fact that Arin has feelings for him.

He takes her small hands in his as she feels like the luckiest girl alive.

"I don't know where this journey is going to take us but I'm glad that I'm with you." He says as she smiles with such warmth that he almost feels guilty. If only it weren't for their futures. He was doing them both a favour.

He kisses her hands softly as she gets excited. Arin doesn't know how to react as shyness takes over her and she buries her face in his collar bone.

Soobin feels like a soft breeze is fanning over his face. He shakes away the feeling focusing on his dialogue delivery.

"Babe." He says softly. "Can I drop you home?"

Arin looks up at him and nods shyly.

"I wish we had more time together." She complains as she gets up from the sofa, he gets up after her as they leave the conference room.

Arin sees her manager in the lobby, she explains to him that she will be going home and Soobin will drop her. Although reluctant the manager agrees as it will be good if paparazi's take their pictures to give a robust idea to fans that they are actually together.

He takes her to the parking lot and the walk is a silent one. Soobin keeps stealing glances at Arins ever pink cheeks. Trying to suppress all his emotions.

When they reach his car he opens the door for her.

"Oh my god. This habit didn't change." Arin says pleasantly surprised at him opening the door for her and helping her in.

"Once a gentleman, always a gentleman." He winks at her before they burst in laughter.

Stabilising he goes over and sits on the drivers seat as he starts driving towards her house.

Arin looks outside during the ride and Soobin is thankful that he doesn't have to converse more. He is exhausted.

Plus, non awkward silence is a part of healty relationships so thats something they are working on.