11

Unbeknownst to the members of TXT, who were in their pamajas scrolling through the long pyramid of food ordering apps in hopes of finding their next meal, was an overly excited Arin right outside their doorstep.

"Hyung, why do you like fried chicken so much? I'm so tired of eating it every other day. Don't you get tired?" Beomgyu asked, rolling his eyes at Soobin, who himself was tired of the repeated menu that the members ordered regularly.

But he would never admit in a million years that he was tired of fried chicken.

Garlic fried chicken.
Sesame fried chicken.
Honey, fried chicken.
Cajun fried chicken.
And then the crazy combinations and variations of these.

"Ya Choi Beomgyu, everyone likes fried chicken, ok? Let's order it again." Soobin retreated.

There was a pin drop silence amongst the members.

Taehyn broke the silence.

"Hyung, we have lived together for more than 5 years now. Are you still going to pretend that we don't know that you're tired of fried chicken?"

And then the members burst out laughing as Soobin's cheeks reddened.

"OK, then what do you guys want to actually eat? Do we have an option other than fried chicken?"

"I- well, we don't have much of an option. How about Indian food?" Taehyun said.

"Yeah, sounds good." Yeonjun replied dryly. "I wish there was an app for ordering home cooked meals. Gosh, I miss it."

The members looked at each other with knowing eyes, yet a silence lingered in the air, which was heavy around them.

It was the longest they went without seeing their families.

"OK, I'm adding butter chicken to the cart. Are there any suggestions?"

"Anything. We're just ordering to fill our stomachs." Beomgyu let out a dry chuckle.

"Is your leave approved, Soobin hyung?" Huening asked.

"I don't even know how to say this." Soobin scratched his head.

The members turned their heads, curious.

"PD Nim said that I can go."

Members breathed a sight of relief.

"Oh, you should!" They chimed.

"But taking Arin Noona with me."

Members went silent.

"I mean... I wouldn't mind." Beomgyu said, teasing Soobin. "She's gorgeous."

Soobin just rolled his eyes, and when he was just about to reply, the doorbell rang.

"It's the delivery guy? These apps have gotten so fast, Taehyun." Yeonjun said happily.

"Hyung, I didn't even click order."

"I'll check the door." Kai announced, as the sweet maknae.

Kai walked towards the door, with an undying craving for a home cooked meal.

"Hello." Arin said shyly. She wasn't acquainted with Huening Kai well.

"Oh, hello, Noona." He bowed lightly. "Please come in."

Arin tilted her head towards her hands, which Huening had failed to notice.

"Oh-Oh let me help you!" Huening panicked, taking the huge picnic basket from her hands.

Huening walked to the hall where all the members were, Taehyun was the first to notice the stunning visitor.

"Hello Arin ssi."