ONE

"When can i see uncle again?" Y/N asked, looking at her mother cooking dinner.

"You know you can't. Your uncle is one crazy dude, it's better not to see him." She said. Y/N groaned in annoyance.

"But he didn't even do anything to me!" She raised her voice a little, her mother faced her and raised an eyebrow.

"He did nothing to you, but he did plenty bad things to me!" She scoffed. "Plus! You've only seen him twice?!"

Y/N stood up, "I'm not eating dinner."

"Y/N! This is the 3rd time this week, are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

'Yes.'

-

It was in the middle of the night, Y/N wandered around the streets carrying her bag.

She ran away from home and her friend agreed to stay for the night, her phone buzzed and it was her friend.

___

___: Hey!! I'm really sorry but my mom didn't allow you this time, i was supposed to tell her earlier but I forgot!! She didn't allow you since this is the 3rd time this week!!

Y/N clicked her tongue, her only option was to sleep in a abandoned building instead.

-

Luckily Y/N found an empty building close to her school. She laid her bag beside the entrance and found a stack of cardboard boxes in the very back.

She got one piece and laid it on the ground, she sighed and flopped herself on the cold surface.

11:34 PM

Her phone was being filled with texts from her mom and dad. She turned off her phone and hid it inside her bag.

She used her bag as a pillow and soon fell asleep.

-

"Do you know her, teacher?"

"I don't know.. but she does look familiar."

Y/N eyes slowly opened when she saw two men beside her, inches away from their faces. She covered her face to avoid the bright light.

"She's awake!"

She stood up and saw a man and a boy. She then grabbed her bag and tighten her grip on it.

"Oh cmon! We won't rob you or anything." The guy said, she couldn't see his face because it was too dark.

She raised an eyebrow and immediately stood up, ready to leave.

"Why are you here at this hour? Aren't your parents worried?" The boy asked, Y/N kept quiet, she didn't really liked talking about her parents.

"You might've hit a sensitive spot, Mob."

Mob.

"I'm sorry for asking, Miss. It wasn't my business." He apologized and bowed.

"It's fine, you didn't know." Y/N stood up and wore her bag. "I should get going.."

"Be careful!"

Both said in sync.

-

Y/N sat on the swing and looked at her phone, 12:34 AM.

Suddenly, she heard a siren and quickly hid behind a bush, luckily for her it was dark outside.

The siren slowly disappeared and she finally got out of her hiding spot, getting back on the swing and scrolling through her phone.

Mom

Mom: Where are you young lady?!

Mom: Answer the phone now!

Mom: I already called the cops to get you, when you get home you're in big trouble.

6:53 PM

Mom: Running away again? What do you even want to do in your life?

Mom: You won't be a reliable and responsible person if you're gonna keep acting like a toddler!

Y/N sighed, she had no other choice but to let herself wait until the cops get her, she badly wants to go in a different house where her parents actually care for her and not what she achieves.