EIGHT

"Come in!"

Looking around, it was a normal home, nothing crazy and everything plain.

I always expected that from a guy like him, both of us were really alike.

I followed Ritsu and entered one of the rooms and saw his parents. "Uhm, sorry for intruding.."

I bowed and all I could hear was them laughing lighty. "No, no.. it's fine dear. Ritsu already told us what was gonna happen."

I just smiled and both of us went up to his room, "We'll do the work and schedule here, if we ever pass time and things aren't done we can always do it again tomorrow."

I just nodded and stared at him pulling out multiple books and 2 pens, handing me one of the books.

"This is where I keep all the activities that has been done or is going to be done."

I admired and envy him for being such a social yet smart person. I've always wished we were in the same path.

Both of us were thriving to achieve the same thing but both of us were in a different path that tells different experiences and stories.

"Excuse me, F/N. I have to go the bathroom do you mind waiting here?" He stood up and closed his book, "Yeah, sure. I don't mind."

He closed the door and I just opened the book. I heard the door open again, 'Does he go to the bathroom for 2 seconds or something?'

"Ritsu-"

I looked up and saw his older brother. "Oh.. sorry for not knocking, Y/N."

I saw him place the tray on the table infront of me. "Thank you, Kageyama."

"Please, call me Mob or Shigeo. Any of those two you're comfortable with."

I smiled lightly and saw him leave the door.

'His voice seemed really familiar. It's like.. I heard it before.'

The door finally opened again, looking up and seeing Ritsu.

-

Both of them were laughing while doing school work, "Let's take a break and drink water."

Ritsu handed her a glass of water and both of them drinking it. They were finally gonna continue their work.

Both of them grabbed their pens when Y/N noticed how both of their hands brushed together. She panicked and immediately picked it up in an awkward manner.

"S-Sorry."

"It's fine, are you alright? You seem really tense." He raised his eyebrows and looked at the clock, "It's getting late F/N, your parents are gonna get mad. We'll do this again tomorrow."

He smiled and both of them stood up, stretching after hours of sitting on hard wood floor notebooks scattered around them.

"I'll walk you home, it doesn't look nice if I leave you alone."

They both went down stairs when Ritsu's mom walked infront of them.

"Ritsu, do you mind if Shigeo takes her home instead? I got a favor to ask you."

Y/N was disappointed in the inside, she badly wanted to walk alone with him.

"Oh.. If F/N doesn't mind then I'll allow it."

'I do mind.'

Y/N just smiled, "It's fine. I can walk with Shigeo."

-

It was awkward for the both of them, not wanting to start a conversation.

"Uhm.."

"About Ritsu, you like him?"

Her eyes went wide, "What..?"

"Well, I've noticed how you act around him and how you only talk to him in such a different manner compared to other people."

'Of course.. He knows everything.'

She just cleared her throat and didn't answer.

"When are you gonna tell him?" They were almost home.

"Tell him what?"

"Your feelings, aren't you supposed to tell someone how you feel before it's too late?"

"Graduation is coming up." 

-

beiz: i noticed how i used "I" a lot during this one, and how i passed the 500 words thing i always did.