TWENTY . THREE

The Zoo. It interests her so much to the point she had two books about it, to different animals to her favourite. Today was the first time she'll see them personally.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at Shigeo beside her, she smiled wider compared to what she had.

"Just really excited! I've wrote books about animals and now I'm gonna see them personally! i even bought a camera so i could print them instead of drawing it."

He smiled at her, he felt nice inside. 'Is this how you usually feel if you see the person you like the most acting like this? It feels nice.'

Finally arriving at the zoo, it was filled with little kids and their parents or just loving couple just like them.

Places you could buy food and sit down to eat and tourists walking around with a guardian.

Seeing Tigers, Lions, and Cheetah's. Especially the biggest one, Elephants.

- SHIGEO POV

Both of us were having fun, I was having fun. I hope she was too, both of us were eating cotton candy when someone familiar caught my eyes.

I think she saw them too, her whole mood changed. The Student Council was hanging out with each other.

She never wanted to admit it, but i think they're one of the reason why Y/N never set her boundaries and never said 'no'.

Both of us finally made contact with each other.

They walked towards us and all their attention was already towards her. I mean, she was part of the Council.

"Y/N! It's been awhile hasn't it?" The president walked towards her, completely ignoring me.

I also saw Ritsu, but i think Y/N already saw him.

"Ritsu told me you had to drop because of uh.. problems." He sounded a bit unsure on his words, I looked at her and she was annoyed but she still kept her nice composure.

"Yeah.. I'll probably come back very soon if i can, but i can't promise that i will come back." She said in her usual innocent smile.

He chuckled "You don't have to, we already have someone to take in your spot because of your sudden leave."

"We were really sad."

She didn't respond and just put on an amused smirk.

"I hope you don't use that student like how you used me." She placed both of her hands behind her back and held them together.

"What?"

"It's nothing Mr. President, nothing to worry about." She smiled again but this time with her teeth showing.

-

It was a weird encounter with them, only the president talk while the other kept shut and just smirked. Ritsu didn't even spit out a thing or two.

Either way, both of our day were just fine. Feeding animals and taking pictures, eating different kind of food from different countries.

It felt nice, it only felt better because i was with her.